Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Daps
Reppin
St louis
again......fukk that mutant and his
entire bloodline.
wat6rr.jpg

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Do you have any kids? And also, I’m not trying to sway anyone’s opinion
No kids, but two nephews that are virtually my kids. I know you’ll argue that I have no basis for compassion for kids being that I don’t have any, but bruh, even if I did have them I just can’t find any compassion for this boy just because his family. Guess I’m evil...they are worse than I am. But what’s your argument?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm still dumbfounded that anybody let somebody shove ham down their pants. Plus I knew his family had to be on that :mjpls: because he sound like Bill off King of the Hill mixed with Peyton Manning, and the lil fukk look like he slap diet Dr. Pepper cans together before he drink em like Stone Cold Shteev Austin

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No kids, but two nephews that are virtually my kids. I know you’ll argue that I have no basis for compassion for kids being that I don’t have any, but bruh, even if I did have them I just can’t find any compassion for this boy just because his family. Guess I’m evil...they are worse than I am. But what’s your argument?

"To be black and conscious in America is to be in a constant state of rage." – James Baldwin

I ain’t even saying your feelings ain’t warranted.... but at the end of the day, it goes against the grain that’s been making us buck back ever since we got over here..... channel your rage against the right ones.... :yeshrug:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm still dumbfounded that anybody let somebody shove ham down their pants. Plus I knew his family had to be on that :mjpls: because he sound like Bill off King of the Hill mixed with Peyton Manning, and the lil fukk look like he slap diet Dr. Pepper cans together before he drink em like Stone Cold Austin
:russ:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm still dumbfounded that anybody let somebody shove ham down their pants. Plus I knew his family had to be on that :mjpls: because he sound like Bill off King of the Hill mixed with Peyton Manning, and the lil fukk look like he slap diet Dr. Pepper cans together before he drink em like Stone Cold Austin
:mjlol:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This story still got legs. Whites took another L, let's move on