Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:comeon:.....when retardation goes completely the fukk off the rails.......

Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

Yall got to stop with this anti intellectual cause we black shyt......use your fukking brains

Hitler used that Aryan supremacy bullshyt to control dumb cacs. Europeans know the real, they ain't superior to shyt. If I wanted to run shyt, I'd tell black people the same supremacy shyt. Its called having a mouthpiece

Like I said, you soft ass wannabe tough problack c00ns hate a dead man y'all never met , but press no lines against cacs in real life. Ol 30 yr old cac friend having ass nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, it matters. It matters a lot when we are quick to show empathy to these neantherthals despite overwhelming evidence that they ain’t shyt, but even decent black folks with great backgrounds are always thought low of. You know, you can keep going on trying to sway the collective thought to empathize with this hillbilly because he’s a child and because of how he looks, but I couldn’t give a fuk about him or any child like him. Far as I’m concerned, just another potential hate filled craka that needs to be deaded...

Do you have any kids? And also, I’m not trying to sway anyone’s opinion

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How much money was raised for the young brother, with learning difficulties, who got sodomised by the football team as they forced him to sing racist jingles?

Little Timothy's suffering isn't something I find happiness in :mjgrin:. Little Timothy's suffering isn't something I find happiness in but I'm running out of fukks to give. It's always the case that their suffering takes top priority and some of us are all to happy to show how much we care for white victims. My bank account has saw no gain from the racism I dealt with from the age of 4 up and I don't see the media abstaining from bringing up black victims' pasts when reporting on the crimes committed against them.

Yeah what's happening to Tim is wrong, but I have had to get through worse as have the people closer to home.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Hitler used that Aryan supremacy bullshyt to control dumb cacs. Europeans know the real, they ain't superior to shyt.

Like I said, you soft ass wannabe tough problack c00ns hate a dead man y'all never met , but press no lines against cacs in real life. Ol 30 yr old cac friend having ass nikkas

:laff::laff:............soooooooooooooooooooo you're caping for Hitler..............I mean he killed like 7 million people........soooooooooooo

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

source.gif

black-guy-really-gif-700x.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:laff::laff:............soooooooooooooooooooo you're caping for Hitler..............

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

source.gif

black-guy-really-gif-700x.gif

Nah I'm pointing out how nikkas quick to kill Hitler but act meek AF in front of present day cacs.

Keep on with the gifs tho, u need them daps

You caping for a 11 yr old cac, shut yo soft ass up breh. U gone be food , must be fatherless

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Nah I'm pointing out how nikkas quick to kill Hitler but act meek AF in front of present day cacs.

Keep on with the gifs tho, u need them daps

You caping for a 11 yr old cac, shut yo soft ass up breh. U gone be food , must be fatherless

:laff::laff::laff:

I'm not caping for anybody breh. But if that were the case. Taking up for a 11 year old child is somehow worse then taking up for Adolf fukking Hitler.......this is what you are telling me? When you woke up this morning, did you honestly think you would giving ADOLF HITLER props on the internet? Are you fukking retarded?

And shytting on kids is what's good in the hood these days. nikkas are revoking black cards for not going in on 6th graders.........:laff:........I can't with you cats today.....some of yall really need role models........

• Dap
Reactions: KTP
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

I'm not caping for anybody breh. But if that were the case. Taking up for a 11 year old child is somehow worse then taking up for Adolf fukking Hitler.......this is what you are telling me? When you woke up this morning, did you honestly think you would giving ADOLF HITLER props on the internet? Are you fukking retarded?

And shytting on kids is what's good in the hood these days. nikkas are revoking black cards for not going in on 6th graders.........:laff:........I can't with you cats today.....some of yall really need role models........
Role models lol, nikka get a father 1st. You sound like a straight bytch:hhh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Role models lol, nikka get a father 1st. You sound like a straight bytch:hhh:

Well I am a father, and my son is more of a man then your confused coward hearted ass. In here backing Hitler and hating on children cause you deathly scared of whitey......:hhh:.......what part of the game is that. Grow a spine and get yo p*ssy ass off the internet.....

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

The Coli saves that sympathy for white women. I remember nikkas were getting called rapists for not believing WHITE WOMEN at face value when they accuse someone of sexual assault/harassment. Same nikkas will then try to shoehorn Emmit Till into this thread with a straight face to justify wishing ill on this kid. I see just as much hate for the kid, who we have no proof of doing anything wrong, as his WHITE mother who we know is a racist and a scammer. You can't make this shyt up.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Well I am a father, and my son is more of a man then your confused coward hearted ass. In here backing Hitler and hating on children cause you deathly scared of whitey......:hhh:.......what part of the game is that. Grow a spine and get yo p*ssy ass off the internet.....
nikka fukk you and ya big head ass son. He mando gone be a bytch just like you. Scared of whitey? bytch are you even armed?? Stay in yo lane soft ass nikka, ol cac loving ass bytch. I bet yo big head ass son already eyeing cac bishes

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The Coli saves that sympathy for white women. I remember nikkas were getting called rapists for not believing WHITE WOMEN at face value when they accuse someone of sexual assault/harassment. Same nikkas will then try to shoehorn Emmit Till into this thread with a straight face to justify wishing ill on this kid. I see just as much hate for the kid, who we have no proof of doing anything wrong, as his WHITE mother who we know is a racist and a scammer. You can't make this shyt up.

:mjlol: shut yo bytch ass up knowing damn well you be thirstin do cac hoes. shyt don't apply this way so come correct