Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

:whew:

I guess these dikk in the booty ass nikkas gon call D.L. a c00n, cac lover, etc for having the common sense of a grown man as well

Can someone post an equivalent opinion of someone white espousing the same way about a black child being the point of focus and not their parents in a similar situation? Just curious....

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We need to stop paying so much attention to social media bullshyt, and keep working with the kids that see the positive examples we set in their lives. You can be empathetic, but at the same time realistic with what society is. All these celebrities speaking on this kid because his mamma filmed him and put it online, is just capitalizing off the attention the topic brings. The narrative has changed, now people feel like they got played...Propganda.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone post an equivalent opinion of someone white espousing the same way about a black child being the point of focus and not their parents in a similar situation? Just curious....

Well.. first you would have to find a black child in a similar situation..... and no... I’m not referring to episodes of white supremacy in the form of police brutality... that’s not a similar situation at all....

either way.. it doesn’t matter really.... I didn’t even tell anyone to have empathy/sympathy for the kid... I simply stated that a grown ass man looks ridiculous/insecure as fukk ragging on a child based on what they look like.... most of the posters in this thread ain’t got kids, hell, half ain’t even fukkin nothing...but at the end of the day.... anybody with a modicum of common sense should be able to understand this point

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

We already know the answer to this.

DL getting shytted on in the comment section of his own video.

Old Black media gotta die. These people too soft and not able to report this shyt correctly.

DL love racist white people.

He loves them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already know the answer to this.

DL getting shytted on in the comment section of his own video.

Old Black media gotta die. These people too soft and not able to report this shyt correctly.

DL love racist white people.

He loves them.

Up proof.... cause there is plenty out there to the contrary

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Page 20...for what though? This entire story is bullshyt and the family probably won't get the money GoFundMe is holding up :gucci:

Let these cacs die

Daps
I'm so sick of people like him.

Always caping for racist.

Sick and tried of this shyt. He asking for compassion for a group of people that would never give it to him

He talking about Christianity in shyt....Some people so fukking lost...

fukk this shyt man.

11 year old black girls getting held at gunpoint and supposedly mistaken for 40 year old women in the streets, while DL runs his lips shaming black people for not giving a fukk about this halfwit cac child. So many traitors in our midst. So many black people who think :cape: for white people will save them.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Well.. first you would have to find a black child in a similar situation..... and no... I’m not referring to episodes of white supremacy in the form of police brutality... that’s not a similar situation at all....

either way.. it doesn’t matter really.... I didn’t even tell anyone to have empathy/sympathy for the kid... I simply stated that a grown ass man looks ridiculous/insecure as fukk ragging on a child based on what they look like.... most of the posters in this thread ain’t got kids, hell, half ain’t even fukkin nothing...but at the end of the day.... anybody with a modicum of common sense should be able to understand this point

Oh, it matters. It matters a lot when we are quick to show empathy to these neantherthals despite overwhelming evidence that they ain’t shyt, but even decent black folks with great backgrounds are always thought low of. You know, you can keep going on trying to sway the collective thought to empathize with this hillbilly because he’s a child and because of how he looks, but I couldn’t give a fuk about him or any child like him. Far as I’m concerned, just another potential hate filled craka that needs to be deaded...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why would you kill Hitler, c00n? Y'all love cacs and don't even realize it. Hitler was an OG CAC killer,
Change Hitler's story and setting and the results would have been the same breh. Hitler was evil :dead: