Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know y'all like to shyt on black celebs but a lot of them don't control their own social media. Do you think Cardi B cares about this kid or his PR firm? These viral stories are sniffed out by PR firms and the involvement of the celebrity is determined by the amount of public relations benefit potentially received. These guys need to do their own research.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This story just further proves my belief that this website majority is racist white people pretending to be black. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 80/20 white/black.And the mods/staff are mostly racists cacs too. Plenty of them in this very thread right now. I would call them out by name but it's way too many to bother, it should be obvious at this point.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So you changing up your tune now huh?:mjpls:

Show me where I had sympathy for his story? I just said the militancy was over the top and sounded like some white boy shyt. And it still does. nikkas love to call people cacs and c00ns but didn't even know the name Ashawnty Davis. :mjpls: But you get them daps breh.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This some sad ass shyt smh

I wonder if Mike Brown have a GoFund me Page and if cacs donated.

Sad mane, we as black ppl need a dayum reset button, sad ass group of ppl we can be at times smh.

Won't even give money to your own nieces and nephews but black ppl giving money to a group of racists Lol fukking sad ass shyt

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What we need now more than anything is a thread, like breh said to display all the shyt of oppression that was done to black ppl.

We also need to add in dumb shyt that blacks have done throughout the years. Such as donating to Trump's campaign, supporting Roy Moore, praying for motherfukkers, rapists, murderers, etc

We really need to see and read how stupid we at times be as a race. I'm black myself and this is just sad as fukk.

Like breh stated a black girl hung herself because of bullying and there was no outcry from anybody. The story came and went away, Did Carbi B make any mentioned of this?

Like dayum mane, smh

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nope. But cacs made his killer a millionaire overnight:

Darren Wilson to receive $1 million in funding from supporters | Daily Mail Online

Whites made Officer Wilson so rich that he just quit being a cop like nothing happened and rode off into the sunset with the bags of cash. They did the same for Zimmerman too and other famous racist white killers of black kids.

Smh

And black ppl supposed to give money to cac kids? And these same cacs making other cacs who kill our kids rich?

Does that even make sense breh?

The fukk are we as black ppl doing? Why are we even defending or speaking up on this shyt?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Rare times blacks w/ opposing views combine to get someone out the paint on twitter :wow:

though the blacks who threw that premature sympathy still :camby:status

one look at that product of fetal alcohol syndrome cac plus his accent should've alerted you off GP :mjpls: .....then again it exposes how dense some of y'all are to obvious white supremacist :pachaha: no wonder why the covert ones can dupe you so easy :skip:
:mjlol: