Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Daps
Funny how all these so called white liberal allies of ours are upset that Black Twitter "victim blamed" and show no "empathy" for the poor white supremacist caclet. This was a brilliant example of white privilege and how our people, in a desperate need for acceptance, get swept up in some sentimental cac shyt that has nothing to do with us. Straight from the jump, any black man or woman on code would have known what that kid and his family were about.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shut them crackas down dance!!!
34r7eoh.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Funny how all these so called white liberal allies of ours are upset that Black Twitter "victim blamed" and show no "empathy" for the poor white supremacist caclet. This was a brilliant example of white privilege and how our people, in a desperate need for acceptance, get swept up in some sentimental cac shyt that has nothing to do with us. Straight from the jump, any black man or woman on code would have known what that kid and his family were about.
White liberals want to protect white innocence the same way white conservatives do. White conservatives are just more up front and direct with it.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I mean, fukk that kids parents for sure.

But i cant blame the kid for what his parents may or may not be teaching him.

Cant believe people gave money doe fukk white people forreal :pacspit:

I hope he grows to disown that shyt though.