Bullet Train Trailer :damn: (Brad Pitt and Director of Deadpool 2)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You definitely know what to expect from this film just from the trailer alone. With that said, its nothing like the book (in tone), it shifts to a far more comedic route which for me was only meh due to the main character being whiny and passive in almost every scene. It's Pitt's take on Hasegawa from Gintama, except, a bit more tiresome. The writing is fun, and carried by everyone except Pitt.

A lot of this movie feels like two films; one directed by Quentin Tarantino, and the other by Michael Bay, except the good parts are either overdrawn, overwritten or simply so out of tone and sloppy that it takes you out of even the comedy element; like Hornet doing her best impersonation of Scary Terry from Rick and Morty (says bytch after every sentence).

Even the climax is lost on trying to be funny instead of cool.

Solid 5 out of 10. Watch Smoking Aces if you want a dark comedy/drama done better.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Movie was ass. Writing was terrible. Everyone trying to be a smart ass Guy Ritchie/Tarantino character in every scene. Nobody could deliver a normal line. Action scenes were absurd to the point gravity didn’t matter anymore.

2 stars
this thread is insane. You're 100% right, this movie was terrible.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forgot about this…should be streaming soon I hope

*edit*

just came out the start of last month so probably not til november

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Watching now. Are there supposed be subtitles during the non-english speaking scenes?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching now. Are there supposed be subtitles during the non-english speaking scenes?

yoooooooooo I’m glad you posted this…didn’t know the stream was up…was expecting it in november…hmm guess I’m have a movie marathon tonight