Bullet Train Trailer :damn: (Brad Pitt and Director of Deadpool 2)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Joey King’s character was my weak link, personally. Not even in a “I hate the character’s guts” kind of way, but she was written pretty flat in relation to the plot. Also don’t know what the deal was with that Dora the Explorer cosplay she was rockin’.

Almost lost it when it was revealed that

She was the White Death’s daughter. That cliche has been done to death. I’m tired of it.
Why did she look like CGI or an Instagram filter for like half the movie? I thought she was computer generated on some star wars shyt

Daps
This is the action packed movie I was hoping to see out of jurassic park, thor, & dr strange, but didn't get. Overhyped:scust:

I went into it thinking this was gonna be a fast & furious/ Jason statham type of action film.

A lot more gore than I was expecting. Plenty of action that kept me engaged. I thought the story was about the brief case, but it made a lot more sense towards the end.

The only thing I thought was misscasted was Michael shannon's character. They could've gave that to someone else.

This is definitely the sleeper film of the summer. This the one folks should be running to see.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I felt that the movie started out a little sloppy, but got better as it progressed. Aaron Taylor-Johnson's makeup was well done. I didn't realize Tangerine was him until the credits rolled.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Fun little movie. Sw it on cheap Tuesday here in Canada.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is British so he can do the accent easily but Brian Tyree Henry was a surprise.

Loved their back and forth.

But yeah this was definitely more Smoking aces than Kill Bill.

Loved the flashbacks, but it did go on a little too longer than it needed to.

The White Death reveal was disappointing that was not who I would have thought would be bad ass enough to take over.

Loved all the Brad Pitt self help dialogue.