Bullet Train Trailer :damn: (Brad Pitt and Director of Deadpool 2)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Really enjoyed this film. It felt like a Guy Ritchie film with how the cast worked off each other and the how the writing tied everything together.

Brad Pitt was good in this. You can tell he was having fun in this role because he played the reluctant protagonist role so well - it was almost Jackie Chan-esque.

Can’t really mention all the cast without spoilers but several cameos genuinely had me laughing out loud.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This would have been better on Netflix or prime.

Hated the venom character.

Joey King was amazing, she’s a star, stole the movie imo.

This was so over the top with the CGI and every line trying to be witty it took me out.

I also don’t think dude from ATL is a good actor outside of playing Paperboi, he hasn’t impressed me in anything else I’ve seen him in.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Clichéd movie. The performances and cinematography were on point (i.e. the actors really leaned into the absurdity of it all), but everything in the movie has been done before, you could kinda see things coming. But if you let go, it's a fun movie.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Fun little movie. Sw it on cheap Tuesday here in Canada.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is British so he can do the accent easily but Brian Tyree Henry was a surprise.

Loved their back and forth.

But yeah this was definitely more Smoking aces than Kill Bill.

Loved the flashbacks, but it did go on a little too longer than it needed to.

The White Death reveal was disappointing that was not who I would have thought would be bad ass enough to take over.

Loved all the Brad Pitt self help dialogue.
Dude was every annoying person that just started therapy and just quotes their doc verbatim at all moments like a robot :russ:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I thought the setting was gonna limit what they could do, but it didn't feel restricted at all. Wasn't too hard to follow, but wasn't too predictable either.

And it had a decent ending, which is rare these days aha.