Buffy the Vampire Slayer Appreciation

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
damn, they're showing the Angel ep where Angel was going for bad after dealing with the whole Darla thing.

The fact that he locked those Wolfram and Hart folks in the room with Darla and Drusilla to be massacred.... cold blooded. :ohlawd:

But not as cold as him throwing his crew in the bushes when they tried to run an intervention!

Wesley: Angel, we're the only thing thats standing between you and total darkness, breh! :to:

Angel: Yeah, I know.......... :wtb: You're all fired. :birdman: :demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cool little fact:

Alexis Denisof (Wesley from "Angel") was The Other in "The Avengers". You know, the boss alien that was talking to Loki, and later Thanos at the end of the movie. He knew about the Thanos shyt months in advance and Joss told him :ufdup: "you better not spoil that shyt".

He's also married to Willow (Alyson Hannigan) in real life.

And obviously Amy Acker was in "Cabin in the Woods" recently.

Like someone said J. August Richards (Charles Gunn) is gonna be in "SHIELD".

Lastly, after "Avengers" Joss Whedon did a modern remake of Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" with a bunch of people from "Buffy" and "Angel". It got rave reviews apparently:

One thing I like about Whedon is he always feeds his people, even if they aren't stars.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Buffy' is probably the only successful TV show in which the lead character is entirely unlikeable.

Although I guess she was ok in the first couple of seasons.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Buffy' is probably the only successful TV show in which the lead character is entirely unlikeable.

Although I guess she was ok in the first couple of seasons.

Nah Buffy is cool. She turned into a complete bytch for most of season 7 tho and how she treated Spike at times had me like :dwillhuh: