Buffy the Vampire Slayer Appreciation

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
thatssotrue_10221_1336423608.gif

for real my nikka. I was cruising through the streets of youtube and the buffy intro brought back crazy nostaligia damn smh Time flies.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: after that epic season 3 finale u cant tell me that season 4 wasnt a step back in the franchise. they replaced angel with that simp boyfriend, they lost the goat chick in cordillia,and her best friend turned into a lesbo. It was weak as hell. I tried watching 5 but couldnt stand that shyt, especially with angel starting to hit its stride.

Co-sign. I marathoned Buffy recently. First time watching it in full but I almost didn't finish it because I just stopped caring. Show kind of started losing it's luster for me after season 3 but season 6 was what tried my patience with the show.

I liked Angel way more just because it was darker and the crew was way more likeable. I appreciate Buffy though, watching it actually made me respect Wesley even more dude came up a pathetic chump and went out a G. Same with Cordelia amazing character development all around.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
for real my nikka. I was cruising through the streets of youtube and the buffy intro brought back crazy nostaligia damn smh Time flies.

I know, right. You hear it and you feel like :krs::why::gladbron::ahh::wow::sadbron: at the same time.

you really wind up looking like

tumblr_ly0a6wJJgu1qc4mw7.gif

for real. Like "I wish I could go back to those moments when I was watching Buffy for the first time. A magical time. Life seemed so simple then..." :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
-JASMINE WAS RIGHT. I don't care. I would have found out Jasmine's favorite flavor of person and set up some breeding pens or something. I know she had to be stopped and all that, but... but..... Jasmine was Right. :to:

That's like one of my favorite debates to have. That and whether Angel signed away his Shansu prophecy or not.

It was either endure the pain and suffering for the world to get bodied through the Senior Partners' apocalypse.

Or the assimilation plot with Jasmine with the possibility of her throwing the world in bushes when she got bored. (I didn't believe that though, she said her first disastrous attempt was a test run)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's like one of my favorite debates to have. That and whether Angel signed away his Shansu prophecy or not.

I think he did. But then after the show was over, the same senior partners supposedly made him human as part of his punishment.

Or maybe it was the prophecy being fulfilled.

Or the assimilation plot with Jasmine with the possibility of her throwing the world in bushes when she got bored. (I didn't believe that though, she said her first disastrous attempt was a test run)

:ohhh: know what, breh, I never even thought about the fact that she had tried and possibly failed before. I mean, would she admit it didnt work?

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
My nikka Xander never got to smash Buffy ... Everybody else on the show did. He didn't get special powers. Homie was a lame for all 7 seasons

When they killed off Jenny Calendar (the comp sci teacher) smh

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think he did. But then after the show was over, the same senior partners supposedly made him human as part of his punishment.

Or maybe it was the prophecy being fulfilled.

He signed the contract as "Angel" part of his evil alias "Angelus" but before he was a vampire his name was actually Liam last name unknown. I'd like to think Angel pulled one over them but maybe it doesn't matter and the Senior Partners still got him when he signed the contract no matter what name he put on there.

:ohhh: know what, breh, I never even thought about the fact that she had tried and possibly failed before. I mean, would she admit it didnt work?

Originally she was watching Earth and wanted to do something about the evil and tried with that dimension with the insect race before moving on with her plans on Earth. I think I need to go back and see how she explained it but when she was telling team Angel it sounded like she was confessing to making a mistake. But then I think later on against Angel she said something like "a few bugs had to be cleaned out for the plan"

Jasmine's appearance was the Tro-Clon prophecy: a confluence of events which would bring about either the ruination or purification of mankind, or both.

So it really is ambiguous if Jasmine was gonna either trash the world or not.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered....

Season 7 of Buffy happened at the same time as season 4 of Angel. In Angel, Jasmine wanted the world to be at peace on her own terms if I remember correctly.
But in Buffy, The First Evil wanted to take shyt over with the vampires.

You think if Buffy and Angel failed in beating them that those 2 would've went to War?? :leon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered....

Season 7 of Buffy happened at the same time as season 4 of Angel. In Angel, Jasmine wanted the world to be at peace on her own terms if I remember correctly.
But in Buffy, The First Evil wanted to take shyt over with the vampires.

You think if Buffy and Angel failed in beating them that those 2 would've went to War?? :leon:

Yes, because if I remember correctly Jasmine was one of the Powers That Be. So her and The First were enemies off GP.

Fred.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

I was a fan of hers on Buffy, but it seemed like on Angel she turned that shyt up a notch. Like she filled out, titty's got bigger (or implants) and she got that shorter haircut. And she would always have on some sexy ass outfits too. I find that annoying valley girl voice strangely sexy on her too. She's one of my few white chicks I had very high on my "I wanna fukk the shyt out of that bytch" list. Where the pick from btw?

Nvm just saw the blatant playboy labels when looking a 2nd time. First time got completly captivated by the t & a of a bytch I been listing after.

Besides David Boreanaz, chick that played Darla, and chick that played Willow, has any of th cast from either show been able to get consistent work?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was the fact (in Angel, at least) that despite her valley girl voice and shallow ass tendencies, she had a heart of gold that showed, was extremely loyal, had a sharp sense of humor, a beautiful ass smile that didn't stop (oh. my. god. my teeth. are soooo big.....), and had regular person common sense to a fault whereas the other characters didn't.

They made her mature from Buffy to Angel. And she matured beautifully.

jeezus those playboy pictures....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was a fan of hers on Buffy, but it seemed like on Angel she turned that shyt up a notch. Like she filled out, titty's got bigger (or implants) and she got that shorter haircut. And she would always have on some sexy ass outfits too. I find that annoying valley girl voice strangely sexy on her too. She's one of my few white chicks I had very high on my "I wanna fukk the shyt out of that bytch" list. Where the pick from btw?

Nvm just saw the blatant playboy labels when looking a 2nd time. First time got completly captivated by the t & a of a bytch I been listing after.

Besides David Boreanaz, chick that played Darla, and chick that played Willow, has any of th cast from either show been able to get consistent work?

During the Jasmine arc she was pregnant. Explains the boost in titties there lol.

Last I've seen Carpenter was in Expendables films as Statham's girl and before that I saw her on Supernatural along with James Marsters (Spike). A lot of the Buffy/Angel cast appeared a bit in Supernatural btw.

The guy who played Charles Gunn had a lawyer role for a Law and Order spinoff that failed called Conviction (which is funny as fukk because the shows title is also an episode of Angel where Gunn saved the day with his lawyer brain upgrade :russ:). He's the one that went into obscurity after Angel ended but now he's getting a comeback in Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D which I'm pretty sure that a lot of the folks that Joss liked using will end up in as either regulars or guest appearances.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think I've ever masturbated to a show as much as I have to Buffy :ahh:

Buffy was the personification of a perfect white bxtch to me growing up I swear :ohlawd:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
During the Jasmine arc she was pregnant. Explains the boost in titties there lol.

Last I've seen Carpenter was in Expendables films as Statham's girl and before that I saw her on Supernatural along with James Marsters (Spike). A lot of the Buffy/Angel cast appeared a bit in Supernatural btw.

The guy who played Charles Gunn had a lawyer role for a Law and Order spinoff that failed called Conviction (which is funny as fukk because the shows title is an episode where Gunn saved the day with his lawyer brain upgrade :russ:). He's the one that went into obscurity after Angel ended but now he's getting a comeback in Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D which I'm pretty sure that a lot of the folks that Joss liked using will end up in as either regulars or guest appearances.

I thought she might have been pregnant with those sweater monkeys. I remember seeing her on a ep of Charmed and them shyts was looking so suckable. Just wanted to recreate that Janet Jackson Vibe cover with them luscious melons :shaq:.

And of course the black man went into obscurity. If it wasn't one of those Tyler Perry shows where else was he gonna work.

I know dude who played Lindsey has a regular gig on Leverage. Speaking of which, and completely off topic, but I think Aldis Hodge's talents are being completely wasted on that show. I want that young brother get some more work out here.