Buffy the Vampire Slayer Appreciation

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
honestly the first 3 seasons were great, (the 2nd and 3rd seasons were prob the goat run of that show) after they graduated and a younger sister magically appeared it fell off. Def preferred angel overall though.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
My girl at the time used to watch this shyt religiously and after :noah: at the thought of another night of WB programming I actually grew to like the show.

Cordelia and Faith Dooshkoo :takedat:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
16075-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-charisma-carpenter-cordelia-chase.jpg

cordelia-buffy-then.jpg

I loved her brehs, I used to fantasize that I went to Sunnydale High and envisioned myself simping her so hard :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i wanna watch this but the quality of the video on netflix is :scusthov:
The first 2 seasons look like doo-doo is because they were shot on 16mm film. The video quality dramatically improves with season 3 because they got a bigger budget & started shooting on 35mm film.

honestly the first 3 seasons were great, (the 2nd and 3rd seasons were prob the goat run of that show) after they graduated and a younger sister magically appeared it fell off. Def preferred angel overall though.

mmm-hmmm, seasons 2 & 3 of Buffy are the GOAT seasons of the entire Buffyverse. But I agree, "Angel" >>>>>>>>>>>>>> last 4 seasons of "Buffy". But, "Angel" and all 7 seasons of "Buffy" are debatable.