Buddies fiancé aired out his dirty laundry to his family

Daps
Reppin
take a look at ol buddy's rep and figure it out. btw, he was way in the positive rep when this thread was made

Lmao I never cared for rep when I was in the green and don't care now.. fukk I care about a silly online rep. :stopitslime:

Oh no my rep online is tarnished.. What am I to do... Y'all nikkas salty as fukk cause I didn't share any additional info. You idiots have a brain use it.

Daps
Reppin
this may be one of the biggest neg trains in coli history :wow:

this man may have to make a new account to start over after this :sadcam:

Nope. I like my account as it is. Might as well call this the official world war z neg thread. Doesn't faze me.

Keep em coming :blessed:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Lmao I never cared for rep when I was in the green and don't care now.. fukk I care about a silly online rep. :stopitslime:

Oh no my rep online is tarnished.. What am I to do... Y'all nikkas salty as fukk cause I didn't share any additional info. You idiots have a brain use it.
Ok,

Fiance/wife:
tumblr_lqiix1CGbN1qk8ldio1_500.gif
Byran got a little thang and is a 3 pump chump... He got the clap from that white Hoe cross the street and I saw him suckin his bosses dyck tryna stay on payroll... I am tired of him cheating...... Oh and did I tell you when Cousin Kim comes over to babysit little Byran, Big Byran makes sure Kim plays with his booty hole? he can take a dyck but can't lick a clit... we are done!

Family:
tumblr_mk1049iwNq1rmbxxeo1_500.gif

Edit: oh and negged

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nah it was 380 or 350... Can't remember.

Let's see how low it can go.

it's -310 now, 2 whole pages of neg reps with a single +10 = -490

3rd page is 4 pos reps -250 + 40 = -210

so 390 :ehh:

Either way, you're getting negged again for your stubbornness. :ufdup:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
you can't tell us one thing the woman complained about? like was it personal behavior, finances related, social issues he had with other people, what in the hell was she unhappy about? especially given that the guy in question here is completely anonymous.

negged.