Buddies fiancé aired out his dirty laundry to his family

Daps
Reppin
Damn you nikkas mad as fukk... Fukk I care about a silly online rep. Makes no difference for me.

I guess I was the only gullible nikka left thinking that a private conversation between husband and wife should strictly be kept private and not to be aired out in front of someone's family.

Whatever.. Keep doing ya thing coli. I had a good laugh :salute:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still no flaws posted?

negged.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn you nikkas mad as fukk... Fukk I care about a silly online rep. Makes no difference for me.

I guess I was the only gullible nikka left thinking that a private conversation between husband and wife should strictly be kept private and not to be aired out in front of someone's family.

man STFU. get off ur high horse talkin bout it's a private conversation, yet you come on a public forum and make a thread about it :stopitslime: :camby: :bushess:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

coli cats aint havin it :blessed: go buy a toy next time