Buddies fiancé aired out his dirty laundry to his family

Daps
Reppin
you must be the person in the story if you still not telling flaws

:pachaha:

Check my post history.. I have no issues talking about myself... This story is definitely real. I dunno why coli are concerned about the flaws. Who cares? Everyone has them. He was truthfull about his flaws before they got engaged. She accepted it before but now she can't accept them cause they're too much? :stopitslime:

Besides what kind of woman goes out and snitches on her man? And to the persons family too?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

Check my post history.. I have no issues talking about myself... This story is definitely real. I dunno why coli are concerned about the flaws. Who cares? Everyone has them. He was truthfull about his flaws before they got engaged. She accepted it before but now she can't accept them cause they're too much? :stopitslime:

Besides what kind of woman goes out and snitches on her man? And to the persons family too?

The flaws in question are the whole reason we would consider her over the top or not for dumping him and whether it was way out of line to tell the fam

So :popcorn: what'd she say?

Daps
Reppin
The flaws in question are the whole reason we would consider her over the top or not for dumping him and whether it was way out of line to tell the fam

So :popcorn: what'd she say?

Nah... Coli trying to bully me. And I ain't having it. So coli throwing a hissy fit like this female in question .. And I'm just enjoying it all :blessed:

Go ahead coli .. Do your worst. :pachaha:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Nah... Coli trying to bully me. And I ain't having it. So coli throwing a hissy fit like this female in question .. And I'm just enjoying it all :blessed:

Go ahead coli .. Do your worst. :pachaha:

It's a compliment breh. We're curious about your story, we want to hear what you are saying. Like did she drop completely out of line sh1t or random things that the family already knew.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lDrrZ.gif

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living

:dwillhuh: What did you expect to get out of this thread?

And "snitching" to someone's family? Besides sexual stuff, what would she know that the people who have known him all his life don't know?

If she really wanted to start problems she'd go to his workplace.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:usure::beli::ufdup::duck::wtf::dahell::scusthov::flabbynsick::sitdown::trash::demonic::camby::mindblown:

This pretty much how I feel about this thread. I wish I had a rep train so I can neg the fukk out of OP.