BUCKEYE SCUMBAG 'leader' URBAN MEYER ENABLED violent BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERER aaron hernandez..LINK

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Even if there never was any rape in this incident, you don't think it was vile and disgusting what Lewan said to her? Take off your maize and blue glasses to at least see that much.

That shows me he's a huge piece of shyt, much more than made up predictable thread titles and article edits from Gizzle.

If Lewan said it (which I seriously doubt since he's a high character kid) then yea.. he's a piece of shyt. But there's no proof of any of this shyt being true.

Now if there were video of Lewan hitting some chick at the bar, then I'd be all for kicking him off the team. Unfortunately.. not all coaches must feel that way. :usure:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
If Lewan said it (which I seriously doubt since he's a high character kid) then yea.. he's a piece of shyt. But there's no proof of any of this shyt being true.

Now if there were video of Lewan hitting some chick at the bar, then I'd be all for kicking him off the team. Unfortunately.. not all coaches must feel that way. :usure:
Well Urban disciplines players even when there are no charges at all. Some schools have players who were convicted of a felony and get a one game suspension. Really showing how it's done, huh?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
cause i wispered it, like I was concerned at the violence :lupe:

if I used smileys it would look like

BUCKEYE SCUMBAG :damn: :scusthov: 'leader' :childplease: URBAN MEYER :comeon: ENABLED :stopitslime: violent :lupe: BLOODTHIRSTY :demonic: MURDERER :merchant: aaron hernandez...LINK :whew:

That little girl yelled rape and nobody in scum land lifted a finger. That's the school up north way though

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
That little girl yelled rape and nobody in scum land lifted a finger. That's the school up north way though
idk it sounds like they investigated it, collected pictures and statements from her.......and realized that nothing unsavory happened.

let it go breh

theres lower hanging fruit than this

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
idk it sounds like they investigated it, collected pictures and statements from her.......and realized that nothing unsavory happened.

let it go breh

let it go breh

Sounds like they swept it under the carpet like the scum they are. Feel sorry for that teenager who had something so precious violently taken from her, then the savage act being covered up. Pisses me off

Guru0509

G59
Supporter
Daps
lol @ all that Matison pb&J....jokers

season starts tmw &

im gonna be laughing all the way to pasadena.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street

Is this a coach to be trusted? :upsetfavre:
Urban-Meyer1.jpg

I THINK NOT.

hell yeah

shieeeet at least he aint no snitch