BUCKEYE SCUMBAG 'leader' URBAN MEYER ENABLED violent BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERER aaron hernandez..LINK

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It pains my heart, knowing a school like Ohio employs such a dirty, deceiving scumbag like Meyer. These kids should be learning, and empowering their minds. Instead, Meyer's building a cult in Columbus. A cult of criminals. Just like he did in Gainesville.

:troll:

are u surprised??? Ohio State did have this nikka

maurice-clarett-commercial.jpg

maurice%20clarett%20is%20a%20an%20idiot.jpg

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
or this scumbag racist president gordon gee

1146518.jpg

According to a recording of a December meeting of the school’s Athletic Council, Gee was speaking about why Notre Dame was not included in Big Ten expansion.

Said Gee: “Those damn Catholics can’t be trusted. The fathers are holy on Sunday, and they’re holy hell on the rest of the week. You just can’t trust those damn Catholics on a Thursday or a Friday, and so, literally, I can say that.”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rolling stone isn't the national enquorer they gotta have like ex coaches or ex teammates who are backing up this story of scumbag urban

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
meanwhile, Greg Matison was right there in Florida getting Urban his coffee and morning paper.

bow down fakkits.

Naaa, Mattison was winning Urbz a national championship, by building a feared defense. Meanwhile, Urbz paid him back by co-signing drive by's, fukking co-eds and faking heart attacks.

At Mattison's age, he needed stability .. and he knew Urbz was gonna come crashing down on any given day. He saw the light .. and went Blue. :obama:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone read the article yet? --

Since 2007, he’s been charged with, or linked to, the shootings of six people in four incidents. Three of the victims were gruesomely murdered. One survivor, a former friend named Alexander Bradley, has had multiple operations and lost his right eye. The other two survivors were shot in their car outside a Gainesville, Florida, bar after an altercation involving Hernandez and two of his teammates his freshman year at the University of Florida. While in Gainesville, he sucker-punched a guy and shattered the fellow’s eardrum, and reportedly failed multiple drug tests, though he was suspended only once for those offenses

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Y'all dudes are gonna be FURIOUS for years to come the way OSU bout to have CFB on lock.

Shyt bout to be like the Canes was in the 80's :blessed:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all dudes are gonna be FURIOUS for years to come the way OSU bout to have CFB on lock.

Shyt bout to be like the Canes was in the 80's :blessed:
I can't even tell who's trolling in here anymore. Some of these posts are so dumb and not funny.