BUCKEYE SCUMBAG 'leader' URBAN MEYER ENABLED violent BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERER aaron hernandez..LINK

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
if ohio state doesn't make it to the national championship game playing in the big 3 conference and playing the likes of vermont college, maine university, The university of barber college of ohio then they need a lifetime banned

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is it meyer fault, hes trying to W and get paper not save some sociopath....i wouldve done the same thing....

but he shouldve kicked him off the team after the violence

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
if ohio state doesn't make it to the national championship game playing in the big 3 conference and playing the likes of vermont college, maine university, The university of barber college of ohio then they need a lifetime banned
I really hope you're not a fan of a pac 12 team saying that :heh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
how is it meyer fault, hes trying to W and get paper not save some sociopath....i wouldve done the same thing....

and you're a scumbag degenerate disgrace of a man too. Its no surprise you don't see fault in this 'molder of men' enabling and FOSTERING a murderous SCOFFLAW like hernandez.

Its the meyer way :upsetfavre:
and now

its the buckeye way :demonic:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G its sohh :demonic: what they are saying about Taylor Lewan in that article....

"Shortly after the woman reported the rape, she began to receive threats from Gibbons roommate and fellow football player, Taylor Lewan (now an All-American), that he would rape her again if she pressed charges against Gibbons. "

:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G its sohh :demonic: what they are saying about Taylor Lewan in that article....

"Shortly after the woman reported the rape, she began to receive threats from Gibbons roommate and fellow football player, Taylor Lewan (now an All-American), that he would rape her again if she pressed charges against Gibbons. "

:wtf:

First off, that was in 2009.

Secondly.. no charges were ever filed.

Thirdly, gibbons admitted to having sex with the girl, and so did she. She even said it was consentual but then the story magically changed.

Lastly.. I don't know what to tell you if u seriously think we'd cover up a rape allegation for a ... wait for it .. for a .. kicker.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
First off, that was in 2009.

Secondly.. no charges were ever filed.

Thirdly, gibbons admitted to having sex with the girl, and so did she. She even said it was consentual but then the story magically changed.

Lastly.. I don't know what to tell you if u seriously think we'd cover up a rape allegation for a ... wait for it .. for a .. kicker.
Even if there never was any rape in this incident, you don't think it was vile and disgusting what Lewan said to her? Take off your maize and blue glasses to at least see that much.

That shows me he's a huge piece of shyt, much more than made up predictable thread titles and article edits from Gizzle.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
breh, just give it up, i do not beleive he actually said that...the girl moved on, there were no charges, he was a kicker, there is NO FIRE to this smoke.