Bucket list games you gotta beat before you die

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
For awhile my list would have been topped by FF7, FF6, and Chrono Trigger. Played 6 and CT as a kid but couldn't get into either, I got really into FF4 but gave up against the final boss. I'll fix that later this year

Finally got my hands on FF7 this year and it quickly became the best JRPG I've ever played, finally got around to beating FF6 the other day and I enjoy it way more now than I did as a kid

1/4 done with Chrono Trigger, that's next.

Otherwise, beating the OG Zelda is up there, maybe even OG Metroid

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got too many games I need to beat it seems. I beat super mario bros recently on the classic. In the middle of smb 3 but haven't played in a while. Don't think I ever beat it years ago but I'm sure I did. Need to beat SMW on the classic, don't think I beat the original. I beat mario 64 but not with all the stars. Would love for a rerelease so I can play it again. I beat one of the zeldas, Ocarina or Majoras mask. Whichever one you face the boss at the end who's in a giant pit. Like this worm looking thing if I remember correctly. I had skyward sword and twilight princess but my hacked hard drive stopped working and I couldn't continue. I should try and get those games again and see if my saved data still there. Never beat the galaxy games. I beat odyssey but still need to collect all the moons. Still gotta beat breath of the wild. Far as ones I own now, still gotta beat the latest god of war, rdr 2, the last tomb raider and fallout 4 which I haven't opened. Also need to beat the last call of duty that had a campaign. The 2017 one. Think it was modern warfare 4, I'll have to look. That plus the ghost recon set in South America with the cartels.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
D2: A Brighter Darkness. The first Disgaea was one of the greatest games/rpgs I've ever played-- an all around fun game. I want to continue the story and relive earlier memories.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm thinking of a game cant remember the name of it, it was for ps1 it was like a cyberpunk resident evil style game that looked like an anime. I want to find out what that game was since I missed out on it and play it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Mike Tyson Punch Out.

I can beat all the MegaMans in the world but still cant beat this fukkin game.

:francis: