Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The way people talk about him you'd think he was a criminal. Pure hatred and disdain for a guy who had no help, in a completely dysfunctional organization with the worst owner in football. I can't help but laugh at the draft process too because a lot of the same people shytting on him scouting him as the #1 QB despite his measurables. I said I would take Stroud leading up to the draft but thought Bryce would be good. I hate this group of (majority white) draft and NFL dudes who see one year of a guy and create insane narratives. Or create narratives regardless of team context.
What do the local people in NC say though :lupe:

@42 Monks

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Assuming the panthers are the top pick again since they haven’t really improved much in the off season…. They probably take Beck and trade Young for whatever they can get. I’m not a fan of DJ at all and Legette will take some time to develop. So offensively they are probably still a bottom 5 unit.

This staff has no ties to Young, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s benched at some point if he struggles too much. I think they wanted to bench him last year but didn’t.
You better Bryce Young than Beck, Beck will be a bust

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I know there will be someone that comes outta nowhere, but say hes ass again, who do you draft to replace him? Shadeur? Doesn’t seem worth it to just draft someone for the hell of it…
That would def bring some swag back to this place.. Would Tep and them do that though?:ohhh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Assuming the panthers are the top pick again since they haven’t really improved much in the off season…. They probably take Beck and trade Young for whatever they can get. I’m not a fan of DJ at all and Legette will take some time to develop. So offensively they are probably still a bottom 5 unit.

This staff has no ties to Young, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s benched at some point if he struggles too much. I think they wanted to bench him last year but didn’t.
Beck… as in Carson Beck?! :picard: They’d def be better off running it back with Bryce or Andy over him. If they draft anybody not named Sanders, I’d say get that kid out of Texas. I like him when he’s not injured

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The way people talk about him you'd think he was a criminal. Pure hatred and disdain for a guy who had no help, in a completely dysfunctional organization with the worst owner in football. I can't help but laugh at the draft process too because a lot of the same people shytting on him scouting him as the #1 QB despite his measurables. I said I would take Stroud leading up to the draft but thought Bryce would be good. I hate this group of (majority white) draft and NFL dudes who see one year of a guy and create insane narratives. Or create narratives regardless of team context.
man yal always get dramatic :dead: dude can't see and his supercomputer brain propaganda ain't working because NFL speed is different

like there's bad - then there's wecan'tusearealplaybookbecauseofhislimitations bad.
What do the local people in NC say though :lupe:

@42 Monks
great kid, but the steph curry of football shyt is not fooling anyone out here now. the 'he needs help' shyt started losing all wind after week 10 when he was audibling into goofy screens when his reads weren't lined up in advance or straight up missing people.

carolina didn't even have the worst o-line last year. bryce just never threatened deep and essentially needed plays short - defenses picked up on this and straight up stopped respecting the entire field

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
CJ calling is making the shyt worst too. They are going in the opposite directions. Bryce should have tanked his stock to avoid Carolina, but the Bama hype hurt him this time