Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I think so and I'm not a huge fan of his pro prospects. He played in one of the worst situations you can imagine for a young QB. Bad OL, no offensive weapons, coaching changes.... it's no shock it was a disaster last year

He'll be a bust. Too many physical limitations. Only way he can be somewhat productive is if you surround him with elite WRs and offensive minded HC like Tua in Miami.

Even with all those weapons in Miami you see Tua limitations when playing in inclement weather

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Black Wb. This is his last season to ptove it despite his team being ass
I know there will be someone that comes outta nowhere, but say hes ass again, who do you draft to replace him? Shadeur? Doesn’t seem worth it to just draft someone for the hell of it…

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know there will be someone that comes outta nowhere, but say hes ass again, who do you draft to replace him? Shadeur? Doesn’t seem worth it to just draft someone for the hell of it…
it don't even matter who else fr last season was one of the worst i've ever seen for the panthers

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Right now, I don’t know.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assuming the panthers are the top pick again since they haven’t really improved much in the off season…. They probably take Beck and trade Young for whatever they can get. I’m not a fan of DJ at all and Legette will take some time to develop. So offensively they are probably still a bottom 5 unit.

This staff has no ties to Young, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s benched at some point if he struggles too much. I think they wanted to bench him last year but didn’t.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Assuming the panthers are the top pick again since they haven’t really improved much in the off season…. They probably take Beck and trade Young for whatever they can get. I’m not a fan of DJ at all and Legette will take some time to develop. So offensively they are probably still a bottom 5 unit.

This staff has no ties to Young, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s benched at some point if he struggles too much. I think they wanted to bench him last year but didn’t.
I mean outside of the Green Bay game Bryce was ass…hell Andy Dalton looked better when he saw the field sadly…

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Black QB. This is his last season to show and prove despite his team being ass

The way people talk about him you'd think he was a criminal. Pure hatred and disdain for a guy who had no help, in a completely dysfunctional organization with the worst owner in football. I can't help but laugh at the draft process too because a lot of the same people shytting on him scouting him as the #1 QB despite his measurables. I said I would take Stroud leading up to the draft but thought Bryce would be good. I hate this group of (majority white) draft and NFL dudes who see one year of a guy and create insane narratives. Or create narratives regardless of team context.