Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

calh45

Cal
Daps
Vick was that height

As long as he has the arm strength for deep step backs he’ll be okay. Or he could work it like Drew Breez
You said this like Vick ain't Vick. His athletic ability was top 10 all time any position at worst.

To answer the question. Yep. His size is a problem. Only 2 short QBs won (Brees and Russ) and that's most likely because they had high level coaches.

I don't have that kinda faith in a rookie coaches in Indy or Houston.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He is good. I don’t get how you can hype up the SEC, call it an NFL division, say Alabama has a professional offensive line and say Bryce Young’s height is a problem. He the QB I worry least about In this draft.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bryce Young is too risky to draft.

I don’t think any QB in this draft is 1st round worthy.

You take a guy like Stroud or Levis as a project that you hope turns into something in Year 3.

Otherwise you pass on all QBs and wait for the 2024 class.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Drew Brees was 6'0 and Russell Wilson is 5'11. I really think that disparity in height don't mean much if somebody can play or not.

Somebody short who can make plays by finding windows in the trenches >>>> somebody who's tall, can see over the line but can't make as good plays.

The only thing that matters is if the pass can get to where it needs to and if the player can do that.

It's like when people get too obsessed with wingspans and metrics rather than someone who's insanely talented.

If somebody has proven they can make it happen, then they probably can make it happen.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Bryce Young is too risky to draft.

I don’t think any QB in this draft is 1st round worthy.

You take a guy like Stroud or Levis as a project that you hope turns into something in Year 3.

Otherwise you pass on all QBs and wait for the 2024 class.
What QBs next year?