Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Russell Wilson is 5'11" and Murray is 5'10" jury still out on him. The list of QB's under 6'0" who found success isn't long. Y'all still drafting him Top 5?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I'm more concerned about his weight, but today's rules are so slanted to where in about 2 years it'll be 15 yards for staring at a QB.

The tape says he's a can't miss prospect whose strengths translate very well to the next level.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
For as much as they doubt shorter QB's they definitely gloss over the fact that guys at the other end of the spectrum like Dan McGwire, Paxton Lynch, Mike Glennon, Brock Osweiler all were terrible QB's

never has anyone said that a QB is 6'8", and now they have questions about how he's going to perform at the next level.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
For as much as they doubt shorter QB's they definitely gloss over the fact that guys at the other end of the spectrum like Dan McGwire, Paxton Lynch, Mike Glennon, Brock Osweiler all were terrible QB's

never has anyone said that a QB is 6'8", and now they have questions about how he's going to perform at the next level.
Huh? Yes there have been conversations about QBs over 6’6”. There was talk about it when Flacco was going through the process. And all those QBs you mentioned, most folks knew they sucked so there was no need to discuss them.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Vick was 6ft Thicker built :dame: and had one of the most powerful arms ever in the NFL AND ran a 4.2

Bryce Young and Vick shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

Exactly.
One can actually throw a football with precision the other one can only accurately throw away dogs in the bushes
:mjlol: