Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bryce Young is small and hasn't shown the ability in Year 1 to move the football down the field.

I would agree that you give him a longer leash than 1 season before you decide he's not your guy.
I just think this was a risky draft pick to begin with and he hasn't given you any flashes of greatness or any reason to think he can be THAT GUY.

Panthers fans have reason to be doubtful.

broller

Veteran
Daps
nikkas it's college football still. Not the NFL. He tiny as fukk. They listed him at 205lb. Dude probably 185lb.

Kyler Murray has elite speed and a much better arm and still struggles cuz he can't see over the top of offensive linemen.

Russ is 230lbs with huge hands. Drew Brees was 215lbs with huge hands.

Panthers will be drafting his replacement in next year's draft

Russ wasn't/isn't 230

But I agree he was more broadly built, stronger, faster and quicker. In person Russ looks strong, Bryce doesn't

Drew was also more solidly built than Bryce. Bryce has really narrow shoulders and doesn't have the frame to get big.

I'm still a believer in Bryce but he needs a lot of help around him.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Russ wasn't/isn't 230

But I agree he was more broadly built, stronger, faster and quicker. In person Russ looks strong, Bryce doesn't

Drew was also more solidly built than Bryce. Bryce has really narrow shoulders and doesn't have the frame to get big.

I'm still a believer in Bryce but he needs a lot of help around him.
And thats the issue

If he shows some talent this season you already know whats coming.... An extension for $350 million guaranteed :mjlol:

How you gonna build the team around this tiny tiny QB when he getting $350 million guaranteed?

:dead:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yes dawg the clock is ticking!
:russ:

They have to get it popping now.

But you're right about it only being his 2nd season in a sense but this means that this year we need to see a HUGE jump.

I just think its a bad match with him and this team..
We will see!

Let’s revisit this at the end of the season, hopefully there’s some improvement

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bryce Young is small and hasn't shown the ability in Year 1 to move the football down the field.

I would agree that you give him a longer leash than 1 season before you decide he's not your guy.
I just think this was a risky draft pick to begin with and he hasn't given you any flashes of greatness or any reason to think he can be THAT GUY.

Panthers fans have reason to be doubtful.

Bryce Young didn't show much in Year 1, but it would be irresponsible to not mention the lack of talent and lack of explosiveness surrounding him. Thielen was good but that offense, from a personnel standpoint, wasn't striking fear in anyone. The vast majority of QBs need the help around them.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don’t care bout the physicals brodie

His last year at Bama that offense was filled with mid players and he was still balling

He more athletic than Tua and imo a better passer, Tua is a pro bowl level talent with an elite WR core and backfield

Panthers need to do their job
Yeah this is where I stand on this. Teams have to do their job. Players have to do their job.

Russell Wilson and Drew Brees proved you can win playing with 6' QB's.

Like I keep saying time and time again, it comes down to players playing into and exploiting their strengths, not their weaknesses.

Bryce Young does good things out there and it's great they got Russ's personnel from Seattle out there with him now. I said it before, but that was a great coaching choice because you get someone who knows you can win with someone like that.