Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was a Tobias fan but this squad is looking nice without him clogging up shyt. I have watched possessions (especially when Embiid is out) where Tobias will iso dribble the entire time and throw up a bad shot :hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’ve been saying since last season we can do without Tobias. I like him but he makes to much and he’s a ball stopper at times.

As I will say again, there was a reason why multiple teams were willing to trade Tobias with the quickness if it meant upgrading the team and bringing in a better player.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
As I will say again, there was a reason why multiple teams were willing to trade Tobias with the quickness if it meant upgrading the team and bringing in a better player.
Tobias plays like a homeless man’s Melo. :francis: He’s a solid player but he doesn’t compliment Embiid’s game at all.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I wanted the CJ for Tobias deal done this offseason.
There were only a handful of us who said Tobias had to roll. Tobias is a good player but his iso play stops the ball and keeps Biid out the lane. Niang while not as talented is a much better compliment even B Ball Paul ran better with Biid :yeshrug: