Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I wish Doc would add something beyond this 4 Out dribble hand off swing swing bullshyt

Our offense gets no fukking penetration unless: A.) Maxey uses his 99th percentile footspeed or B.) Shake flips the bird to the bench and runs the offense his way

Everyone always said the spacing was so fukked up because Simmons don't shoot.. But he not there. We got four guys who can shoot and a center. There's no reason we can't open up driving lanes for guys.... Except the offensive scheme doesn't do that.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
ld2OyoO.png

:jbhmm:

So many players starting off shooting poorly, including our own Embiid...but I remember nikkas saying get rid of Simmons for Fox...meanwhile I believe Maxey is one year away from really taking that next leap. If we can't bring Dame to philly, we need to bring in a quality small forward.

He's doing it again, just like last year. Give him the usage he'll put up the numbers

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Giannis has 1 foul this whole game

fukking ridiculous

He hooked Maxey arm on that block to slow him down

Held Furk on a screen

Pushes off on Niang every time down the floor

Plus the over the back no call on Drummond, like if that's not a text book over the back then what is it even in the rule book for

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Giannis has 1 foul this whole game

fukking ridiculous

He hooked Maxey arm on that block to slow him down

Held Furk on a screen

Pushes off on Niang every time down the floor

Plus the over the back no call on Drummond, like if that's not a text book over the back then what is it even in the rule book for
shyt is a joke with what they allow this nikka to do:francis:Granted we weren't gonna win anyway but cmon