Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Even though we can all agree on Joel possibly needing to be moved to start the rebuild. It's still very difficult to think of Sixers basketball without Joel as a part of it, if we move forward on this it's gonna be a long rebuild back to relevance man... :francis::mjcry:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Praying Portland rises in the lottery.

Ant/Shaedon/Scoot or BMiller with picks would give me something to believe in

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
One thing I didn't do with Ben and I ain't gonna do with Joel either is do what most people are doing and completely shyt on him for not performing up to par. People going overboard with the Embiid hate right now :francis:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
One thing I didn't do with Ben and I ain't gonna do with Joel either is do what most people are doing and completely shyt on him for not performing up to par. People going overboard with the Embiid hate right now :francis:

Fans are wildin right now, but Harden and Jo did it to themselves. Embiid got to step up as a leader...he got his mvp....yet we still seeing him complain about teammates not giving him the ball, he's giving up on plays, poor body language, etc. What kind of influence is that leaving for the young players?

He's not a role player. He's one of the most popular players in a huge market. He has to be held accountable....otherwise tell him to go to Portland and be Dame's sidekick :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Fans are wildin right now, but Harden and Jo did it to themselves. Embiid got to step up as a leader...he got his mvp....yet we still seeing him complain about teammates not giving him the ball, he's giving up on plays, poor body language, etc. What kind of influence is that leaving for the young players?

He's not a role player. He's one of the most popular players in a huge market. He has to be held accountable....otherwise tell him to go to Portland and be Dame's sidekick :manny:
And I agree with constructively criticizing him like this and questioning if he can truly he a number 1 that leads a team because that's a real concern everyone should have

It's just some of the shyt I been reading on social media has been wild like you said and has me like:francis: nikkas need to relax

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I still think this is a smokescreen and 'Antoni is gonna pop up any second now

I like this I don't want Dantoni. Ain't dude old as shyt and embiid will not last in his offense. Just not going to work. I hope it's push back for that hiring