Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of sixers fans romanticize the 2019 team because they lost game 7 at the buzzer to the eventual champs but when healthy this team is way better primarily cause Embiid is on another level. Like if you put 23 Embiid on the 2019 team they win the chip

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
A lot of sixers fans romanticize the 2019 team because they lost game 7 at the buzzer to the eventual champs but when healthy this team is way better primarily cause Embiid is on another level. Like if you put 23 Embiid on the 2019 team they win the chip
The 2019 team gave the fanbase ptsd :mjlol: .

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
if we get past the nets with no major injuries that's a big W. You know if Embiid makes it to the second round and he's not banged up, he's gonna go all out to dead those second round narratives.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Just hope 21 and Uno are healthy this run. I can live with the results as long as those two and Rese are healthy throughout the run.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
this team was never reliable to beat the celtics we’ve lost to them multiple years were at home and still lost. no chance bookmark this

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Harris was so bad this game :snoop:
We cannot go into next season with Harden, Maxey, Harris as our starters together. We're relying on 38 year old PJ Tucker to be our best wing defender smh

George hit a few big shots, but we got nothing from our bench. Melton been shyt last couple games and Mcdaniels fell out of the rotation

We escaped with the W, but it shouldn't have been that hard

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I don't think I've been more proud of a sixers win during this Process Era.

This team used to be so p*ssy...they scrappin. Been like that most of the year but I aint wanna believe, but they showing heart

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't think I've been more proud of a sixers win during this Process Era.

This team used to be so p*ssy...they scrappin. Been like that most of the year but I aint wanna believe, but they showing heart

Shows the importance of having veterans. PJ Tucker is so important from motivating Paul Reed Maxy Embiid and it shows.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Shows the importance of having veterans. PJ Tucker is so important from motivating Paul Reed Maxy Embiid and it shows.
Facts we had soft vets before him. Danny Green, Horford, JJ, and Jimmy the one time in his whole career he didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes was with us :martin: . Tucker dgaf he’s trying to win again and will get in their face if they start folding mentally. Also, can’t front as much crap as we give Doc he’s been coaching great frfr this run. With the exception of empty Niang mins there’s not much to complain about.