Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still :dead: on Danuel House coming in killing shyt....I didnt see that coming. Salute to Doc for that
I actually kinda forgot he was on the roster but he was exactly what we needed:gladbron:

How come he fell out of the rotation after he had regained minutes and played well in the last few months of the season? I guess McDaniels took his minutes but still.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Bro tha defense on Smart, Brogdon and White was crazy in his limited minutes

Springer guarded Tatum very well the other day too. In addition to Reed and Melton...we got legit defenders on our bench.

Too bad we arent getting much from McDaniels

I actually kinda forgot he was on the roster but he was exactly what we needed:gladbron:

How come he fell out of the rotation after he had regained minutes and played well in the last few months of the season? I guess McDaniels took his minutes but still.

facts. he never gets any burn...but decided to show out in our most important playoff game :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man I’m not mad at all, I just don’t see myself caring about this team or basketball as much as I did in my 20s when I first joined this site.:manny:

Now having turned 30 it just dawns on me now how much of a waste the last 10 years have been in the grand scheme of things investing time into this team. We tried and it just didn’t work out and ain’t meant to be, time to start thinking about cleaning house and seeing what we can get for Joel to start another rebuild.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Man I’m not mad at all, I just don’t see myself caring about this team or basketball as much as I did in my 20s when I first joined this site.:manny:

Now having turned 30 it just dawns on me now how much of a waste the last 10 years have been in the grand scheme of things investing time into this team. We tried and it just didn’t work out and ain’t meant to be, time to start thinking about cleaning house and seeing what we can get for Joel to start another rebuild.
The league probably will do everything in their means to stop us from rebuilding. They already punished us every yr since the last rebuild. With that said they can clean house of everyone no exceptions imo :francis:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’m disgusted with these nikkas man they better not bring Harden back.

Blow it up

I want Tobias & Harden gone now. Work on getting a haul back for Jojo. Give me a young coach and put players on the court that want to compete.

Im tired of rooting for a team that quits all the gotdamn time

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
He's the least of y'all problems....
The whole team is the worry but the past 2 games were as bad as anything Ben did in the playoffs. It’s time to blow it up. I’m not apposed to trading anyone including Embiid and Maxey. I love both players but I don’t think Maxey’s good enough to build around and Embiid has shown he has no heart. Winning the MVP was more important than the playoffs.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Yea sixers need to blow it up. Not a sixers fan. More of an Embiid guy. I realize Embiid has no heart.

Trade him now and get something in return before his body completely breaks down

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Start from scratch.
Can’t have mental midgets leading the team year after year.

Yet the ownership group won’t allow it, they’ve sold us a “championship or bust” for the last 4-5 years knowing damn well we don’t have enough pieces.
They’ll make another splash move to keep butts in the seats and momentum for their Center City arena plans.
I’m not spending a dime on these niccas till they show some real initiative.
I hope we’re last in attendance next season

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i_25_b0_a2_daryl-morey.png