Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Going to the game Monday and next Saturday night. Am I the only one who don't give a fukk anymore... my homie bought tickets for Monday and Saturday taking my sons.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Going to the game Monday and next Saturday night. Am I the only one who don't give a fukk anymore... my homie bought tickets for Monday and Saturday taking my sons.

We under .500 and Harden gone till December...we aint playin for shyt :manny:

just have a good time with the fam

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Doc has to go and Morey has to trade Tobias. He’s not compatible with Harden, Maxey, or Embiid. PJ and Tobias is Horford and Tobias all over again. We need another Seth type shooter. This team is boring to watch, we’re slow, unathletic, and old other than Maxey and Melton. Speaking of Maxey he needs to assert himself more in the offense but needs better slot selection. He’s shot terrible the last couple games because he’s taken some really stupid shots. Joel, Shake, and Tobias poor shot selection is rubbing off on him.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
ypQ88zC.png

:to:

was a menace on both ends of the court...those blocks were impactful

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
That was one of the most incredible performances I’ve ever seen. See how much different this team is when he’s locked in on both ends of the court. He had 7 blocks but contested just about every shot in the paint especially in the 2nd half.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That was one of the most incredible performances I’ve ever seen. See how much different this team is when he’s locked in on both ends of the court. He had 7 blocks but contested just about every shot in the paint especially in the 2nd half.

facts!! there were a couple he had in the 2nd half they didnt credit him....breh locked the paint down.

Did it against a top 3 team in the west :ehh: