Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
facts!! there were a couple he had in the 2nd half they didnt credit him....breh locked the paint down.

Did it against a top 3 team in the west :ehh:
Yeah there were at least 3 deflections that could have been counted as blocks. Where he was able to tip the shot away( pause :dame: ). He was a few missed shots from Tobias and Maxey from a quadruple double.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

Bassey starting to show out in San Antonio now too , giving them good minutes off the bench :heh:

How did we manage to get back to back coaches that refuse to play young players? I mean Brett was literally brought here to develop players :mjlol: We all knew Doc’s get down before he got here. I thought he’d be a better XO’s/game manager/substitution/situational coach but man was I wrong :martin:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
How did we manage to get back to back coaches that refuse to play young players? I mean Brett was literally brought here to develop players :mjlol: We all knew Doc’s get down before he got here. I thought he’d be a better XO’s/game manager/substitution but man was I wrong :martin:

Would you ask Greg Popovich that question? :troll: :mjlol:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Maxey with 24/4/5 in the first half...but he rolled his ankle pretty bad :patrice: Lets see if he comes back in the 2nd half

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
rM3PN2s.png

Ran the offense through ya boy once Maxey went down...

No point guard
no problem

8 assists

great win tonight