Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
What y'all think of the Matisse minutes last night? made back to back 3's and he was disruptive as hell defensively. I wonder if Doc will let him get more burn now

Maxey going dumb
:wow:
Our offense looked 100x better.. I think Maxey being our 6th man may have to be considered...when he's on the court with Harden and Embiid, he's just a body out there.

Notice how the Raps went on a run the moment Maxey sat, and then maxey comes back in and we immediately go on like a 10-2 run. Kid is special man...he needs a bigger green light.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What y'all think of the Matisse minutes last night? made back to back 3's and he was disruptive as hell defensively. I wonder if Doc will let him get more burn now

Our offense looked 100x better.. I think Maxey being our 6th man may have to be considered...when he's on the court with Harden and Embiid, he's just a body out there.

Notice how the Raps went on a run the moment Maxey sat, and then maxey comes back in and we immediately go on like a 10-2 run. Kid is special man...he needs a bigger green light.

Offense looks better because that post centric style doesn't work in this era. You gotta run the break and transition

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Matisse is our best perimeter defender, smart dumb nikkas convinced themselves otherwise, it’s no wonder we had a better defense