Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Embiid was by far the least of our problems tonight :mjlol: the last 2 games yes not tonight. The lingering theme all 3 games is there is no structure to the offense. It’s either an iso play by Embiid, Maxey, Tobias, or Harden. They just go out there and each dribble or post most of the clock looking for their own shot. Maxey does this the least as he is way too passive on offense. The biggest issue is our defense. When we are getting killed defensively Doc won’t go to a defensive lineup. I’d like to see Matisse, Melton, Tucker, Reed with Maxey or Harden. That way Maxey or Harden could get there’s off and the defense reek some havoc on opposing wings and guards. Instead Niang is still the 1st person off the bench.

Thats just one game but bro playing through a big with no awareness ain't winning you shyt. Dude can't pass and is turnover prone when the pressure is on. We had 3 to 5 years shyt ain't working. It's either injuries or some other shyt.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Thats just one game but bro playing through a big with no awareness ain't winning you shyt. Dude can't pass and is turnover prone when the pressure is on. We had 3 to 5 years shyt ain't working. It's either injuries or some other shyt.
Yeah I’m not going there at all. This nonsense is said whenever we aren’t playing well but when we are rolling everyone loves him again. Everyone loves Maxey but the same will happen with him when Embiid is gone (if he’s still here whenever that happens).We have four iso players Maxey or Tobias have to come off the bench. Because Doc doesn’t have a single play that this team runs other than get the ball to Joel. One of the most annoying things with the local teams fans is turning on players all the time. For months people have been ready to get rid of Rhys and he’s turned this current game around twice. Let’s not talk about how Ryan Howard was treated or the cac’s trying to run AI out of town for yrs.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah I’m not going there at all. This nonsense is said whenever aren’t playing well but when we are rolling everyone loves him again. Everyone loves Maxey but the same will happen with him when Embiid is gone (if he’s still here whenever that happens).We have for iso players Maxey or Tobias have to come off the bench. Because Doc doesn’t have a single play that this team runs other than get the ball to Joel. One of the most annoying thing with the local teams fans is turning on players all the time. For months people have been ready to get rid of Rhys and he’s turned this current game around twice. Let’s not talk about how Ryan Howard was treated or the cac’s trying to run AI out of town for yrs.

Thinking long term bro. Do you honesty believe we can win a ship with Embiid at his injury rating and awareness???

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thinking long term bro. Do you honesty believe we can win a ship with Embiid at his injury rating and awareness???
Yeah I do. There is no long term with this current roster. That idiot Colangelo traded away our draft capital during his tenure and Morey gave up away a lot of picks. Our best bet is getting the best out of the few dominant yrs Embiid will have left. We’re capped out we’d literally have to tank all over again. Just trading Embiid doesn’t change our cap situation with how much Tucker, Harden, and Harris make. Everyone would have to go except maybe Maxey who’d probably want to bounce too.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yeah I do. There is no long term with this current roster. That idiot Colangelo traded away our draft capital during his tenure and Morey gave up away a lot of picks. Our best bet is getting the best out of the few dominant yrs Embiid will have left. We’re capped out we’d literally have to tank all over again. Just trading Embiid doesn’t change our cap situation with how much Tucker, Harden, and Harris make. Everyone would have to go except maybe Maxey who’d probably want to bounce too.
That’s what I don’t understand with what nikkas is saying about Joel needing to bounce, do y’all nikkas not realize its rebuild time once you decide to do that?:mjlol:

The future is gone, we’d have to trade all our valuable players for 1st rd picks and start over

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s what I don’t understand with what nikkas is saying about Joel needing to bounce, do y’all nikkas not realize its rebuild time once you decide to do that?:mjlol:

The future is gone, we’d have to trade all our valuable players for 1st rd picks and start over
Right and we finally got free agents that actually want to come here. Nobody wanted to come here to play with Barkley or AI we get someone who attracts stars and people want to get rid of him. People think it 2K where you can trade a player and get equal return. We’re over the cap and don’t have any empty roster spots. People cried about the tanking but want to go right back into it :mjlol: Considering Joel and Maxey are all we have to show for the 10 1st round picks we got from tanking. I wouldn’t trust them again to get it right.