Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
DeAndre is washed. We would be better off seeing what Reed has. We might need to consider starting Danny when he comes back. Matisse is hurting the offense the last two games.

We gotta get more athletic in the offseason but I’m not down at all. Going into the summer we know the core is Maxey, James and JoJo. A far cry from what we had when Morey took over.
Man, that would be such a downgrade on defene though. You would think Danny would be serviceable on defense, but he hasn't looked as good this season.
Looking at the playoffs, Matisse would be more suited to guard a Jaylen Brown, Kyrie, Zach Lavine, Herro, etc... compared to Danny

We just got issues up and down lmao

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
What a strange weekend for this team
:mjlol:

They just look deflated. Harden looks old and slow overnight. Embiid bricking shots, thank god for the foul line. Maxey looks lost.
Deandre Jordan is just a body out there. I know he's a vet and his name means something, but he's cooked. Rather play Paul Reed/Bassey if he's not going to make a difference.

It's embarrasing how at end of game situations we always have to sub for offense/defense - last night Matisse and Niang, and previously it was Matisse/Seth.

Its like year after year they construct these rosters with so many deficiencies :snoop:
Im looking at Orlando, and they just got players off the bench they can actually play, while our bench is full of question marks...

I notice we're drawing up plays to get Tobias involved early (it worked yesterday) but its costing Maxey opportunities. Our offense is awkward as hell and it wont be improved until he's gone.

I still think Bassey is our best backup 5.

When people were shocked KD mentioned us not being a good transition team..I wasn’t shocked. Matisse is our best athlete and while he’s a good one he’s not a freak of nature nh or anything.

Bum ass orlando was killin us in transition last night. Any semi athletic team that wants to push pace will continually give us problems. We too :flabbynsick:

I do have confidence our bench will look better next season

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Black man collecting checks while not doing shyt...i support it :ehh:

I aint seen that nikka in a minute tho :dead:
Right? He used to pop out on the sideline every once in a while.
Lately nothing...
It's so much goofy shyt going on in the background and front office of this franchise the past 10 years... Since like Eddie Jordan :dead:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
And speaking of Front Office, is Elton Brand still around?
:mjlol:

Its always Morey Morey Morey
Elton Brand is now the equivalent of Shawn Wayans on the Affirmative Active/Goodtimes episode of the Wayans Bros
wayansgoodtimes0.jpg
They probably got Elton sharpening pencils at the training facility if you let these white fans tell it :mjpls: Morey literally said Elton wanted Maxey but everyone gives Morey credit for every positive move. Brand made trash signings and trades prior to Morey but I’ll give him credit for the drafts Matisse, Maxey, Joe, and Reed.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

He has CTE if he thinks DAJ has been great. Play Reed and Joe.

Bruh even on 2k for the bench I usually have the only playable players being Shake, Joe, Green, Niang and Reed and I usually mix Harden and Tobias in there to not have an all bench lineup :dead:

Throw in Bassey too