Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
If a second round exit gets us rid of Tobias and Doc I’m fine with it. Won’t even lie

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Team is too slow, no athleticism, with questionable shooting. We don't get back on defense and can't defensive rebound for shyt. :manny: On top of that we have a stubborn choker head coach and two superstar players who disappear in big moments

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Don't even matter no more bro, this team cursed:mjlol:

Idk why I still watch this shyt:mjgrin:

Dawg he is getting the most open looks he’s ever gonna get and getting outplayed by Georges Niang. Does he not have any shame? Not to mention Doc and Daryl are insulting us with this DeAndre Jordan shyt. He’s not better than Reed or Bassey.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Dawg he is getting the most open looks he’s ever gonna get and getting outplayed by Georges Niang. Does he not have any shame? Not to mention Doc and Daryl are insulting us with this DeAndre Jordan shyt. He’s not better than Reed or Bassey.
I know you hate Tobias but he's not the reason we lost, Niang is better suited as a spot up shooter role which is why he's a better fit than Tobias right now.

Harden and Biid were awful

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I was at the game last night... man what an embarrasment
We went up big in the 1st, then gradually forgot how to play basketball again...

Maxey needs the ball more, he not built to just sit in the corner and wait for James to do his dribble move BS then pass him the ball.
That lineup of Harden/Danny/Paul Reed/Niang/Deandre - HORRIBLE, wtf was Doc thinking

I don't think Shake touched the ball once when he played. I was watching his body language on stoppages, and he's basically like "fukk it"
:manny: :mjlol:

And we got Miami tonight :sadcam:

This team is due for an overhual this offseason