Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I aint see you in a minute :mjgrin:...Thought it might have something to do with this :jbhmm:
zge9Ux9.png

But i'll keep it a buck. Maxey shrunk and deferred too much to Harden/Embiid. He's 21, He'll learn from this :hubie:
We’ll revisit this come April :shaq:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
They can really have that MVP shyt bro I do not care anymore, give it to Giannis, Luka or Jokic like they wanna do so bad

The media is turning against Embiid right now after being for him all season long, Harden joining the team has everyone hating us again lol can't make it up

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They can really have that MVP shyt bro I do not care anymore, give it to Giannis, Luka or Jokic like they wanna do so bad

The media is turning against Embiid right now after being for him all season long, Harden joining the team has everyone hating us again lol can't make it up

‘I think they know that which is why Embiid is getting rest days. They wanna give it to Jokic

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
‘I think they know that which is why Embiid is getting rest days. They wanna give it to Jokic
Exactly bro, its fools gold and ain't even worth going all out for it and risking Joel's health. He's literally been hurt going into every postseason for us

Crazy how one bad loss to BK has everyone switching sides on us but it's cool

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Exactly bro, its fools gold and ain't even worth going all out for it and risking Joel's health. He's literally been hurt going into every postseason for us

Crazy how one bad loss to BK has everyone switching sides on us but it's cool

That’s good because it made Doc and the players realize that this shyt legit going to be a battle. Doc need these last games to decide who going to be on the bench rotation. I really would like to see Bassley Paul and shyt Springer out there. We need speed in transition and pick n roll defense

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Nah I wanted Embiid to get the individual accolades this year. Breh was front runner for MVP, was going to be the scoring champ (now bron is gunning for the all time scoring numbers), and now Doc is trying to manipulate playoff seeding like he did with the clippers...which means more L's for us. We'll likely be the 4th/5th seed since Boston is on a crazy run.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nah I wanted Embiid to get the individual accolades this year. Breh was front runner for MVP, was going to be the scoring champ (now bron is gunning for the all time scoring numbers), and now Doc is trying to manipulate playoff seeding like he did with the clippers...which means more L's for us. We'll likely be the 4th/5th seed since Boston is on a crazy run.
Man I swear the stars will align to fukk the Sixers over:mjlol:Somehow someway even when it seems far fetched

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
What a strange weekend for this team
:mjlol:

They just look deflated. Harden looks old and slow overnight. Embiid bricking shots, thank god for the foul line. Maxey looks lost.
Deandre Jordan is just a body out there. I know he's a vet and his name means something, but he's cooked. Rather play Paul Reed/Bassey if he's not going to make a difference.

It's embarrasing how at end of game situations we always have to sub for offense/defense - last night Matisse and Niang, and previously it was Matisse/Seth.

Its like year after year they construct these rosters with so many deficiencies :snoop:
Im looking at Orlando, and they just got players off the bench they can actually play, while our bench is full of question marks...

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
What a strange weekend for this team
:mjlol:

They just look deflated. Harden looks old and slow overnight. Embiid bricking shots, thank god for the foul line. Maxey looks lost.
Deandre Jordan is just a body out there. I know he's a vet and his name means something, but he's cooked. Rather play Paul Reed/Bassey if he's not going to make a difference.

It's embarrasing how at end of game situations we always have to sub for offense/defense - last night Matisse and Niang, and previously it was Matisse/Seth.

Its like year after year they construct these rosters with so many deficiencies :snoop:
Im looking at Orlando, and they just got players off the bench they can actually play, while our bench is full of question marks...
Our roster has always been top heavy. 2017-18 TJ was the only playable piece off the bench until we got Bellineli and Illyasova. Even when Fultz came back he was virtually unplayable for the playoffs and Korkmaz was even more garbage than he is now.
2018-19 may have been the worst backups we’ve had prior to this season. Wilson Chandler was cooked, Muscala was terrible, Shake was hurt, literally Shamet and TJ were the only good backups. Then we traded Shamet so it was just Mike Scott and TJ.
2019/20 the starting lineup and bench were both garbage :snoop:
Last yr’s bench is basically this yrs bench except Tybulle and Maxey are now starters. Then we swapped Scott for Niang(upgrade) and Dwight for Drummond then Jordan.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Our roster has always been top heavy. 2017-18 TJ was the only playable piece off the bench until we got Bellineli and Illyasova. Even when Fultz came back he was virtually unplayable for the playoffs and Korkmaz was even more garbage than he is now.
2018-19 may have been the worst backups we’ve had prior to this season. Wilson Chandler was cooked, Muscala was terrible, Shake was hurt, literally Shamet and TJ were the only good backups. Then we traded Shamet so it was just Mike Scott and TJ.
2019/20 the starting lineup and bench were both garbage :snoop:
Last yr’s bench is basically this yrs bench except Tybulle and Maxey are now starters. Then we swapped Scott for Niang(upgrade) and Dwight for Drummond then Jordan.
It's just so bad... no hustle at all off the bench
This would have been the perfect game to play a Bassey or Reed, just to see what we have...

It's sad that Thybulle is our most athletic player

I'd trade half this roster and some draft picks for a Darius Bazley or something... just some damn young energy

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's just so bad... no hustle at all off the bench
This would have been the perfect game to play a Bassey or Reed, just to see what we have...

It's sad that Thybulle is our most athletic player

I'd trade half this roster and some draft picks for a Darius Bazley or something... just some damn young energy
This is one of my biggest issues with Doc now and Brown when he was here. They won’t play young players. We’ve had 2 straight season of Korkmaz predominately playing like trash and he wouldn’t give Joe a look. Reed and Bassey haven’t gotten any real time except when Joel had Covid. Reed seems like he has a little athleticism and hustles. He was good with boarding that one game against the Cavs last month.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
DeAndre is washed. We would be better off seeing what Reed has. We might need to consider starting Danny when he comes back. Matisse is hurting the offense the last two games.

We gotta get more athletic in the offseason but I’m not down at all. Going into the summer we know the core is Maxey, James and JoJo. A far cry from what we had when Morey took over.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DeAndre is washed. We would be better off seeing what Reed has. We might need to consider starting Danny when he comes back. Matisse is hurting the offense the last two games.

We gotta get more athletic in the offseason but I’m not down at all. Going into the summer we know the core is Maxey, James and JoJo. A far cry from what we had when Morey took over.
We definitely need more athleticism on the team. It’s been a issue the entire time. Other than Ben, Jimmy Butler,and Matisse this team has lacked any athletic players the past 5 seasons. Also players who are able to generate their own offense has been a huge issue.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
We definitely need more athleticism on the team. It’s been a issue the entire time. Other than Ben, Jimmy Butler,and Matisse this team has lacked any athletic players the past 5 seasons. Also players who are able to generate their own offense has been a huge issue.

When people were shocked KD mentioned us not being a good transition team..I wasn’t shocked. Matisse is our best athlete and while he’s a good one he’s not a freak of nature nh or anything.