Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
maxey third on MVP tracker

jumped that runningback Tatum :blessed:

future-sensational.gif

*edit Tobias in there too :dead:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

excellent video...Nick Nurse wont get COY honors, but his system is brilliant. How will teams counter the Embiid/Maxey handoff...its more potent than the Harden/Embiid PnR :lupe:

ISO possessions have been cut in half since last season :wow:

yet we're still a top 3 offense...teamwork makes the dreamwork brehs :to:

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I love Maxey but bul really needs to step up his aggression. Idk if Doc created this problem on why he becomes so passive. But he has to step it up especially games like tonight when Biid isn’t out there. With or without Embiid playing there’s no excuse for him to take less than 20 shots.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I love Maxey but bul really needs to step up his aggression. Idk if Doc created this problem on why he becomes so passive. But he has to step it up especially games like tonight when Biid isn’t out there. With or without Embiid playing there’s no excuse for him to take less than 20 shots.

This is why I wanted the Lavine trade :manny: . Maxey still has that "gee willickers, im so happy to be here in the nba :smile:" mentality. It was cool as a rookie, but he gotta snap out of that. He's gonna get paid handsomely this summer and that will come with expectations.

My only knock is his timidness. I get he's trying to be the "point guard" of this team but right now we need buckets.

Meanwhile Ant is on the otherwise getting anything he wants.
Lamelo and Hali are carrying their squads

I wanna see more 8-24 games from him.