Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Still can’t close games,
No matter the coach or players
:dead:

I swear it’s been like this since Eddie Jordan was coach

this is what I was worried about with Maxey...he's still an undersized guard still learning how to play point. In the playoffs it might be too much for him in crunch time.

like @Flight said, getting somebody like Brogdon to calm everybody down would be a great for us. We need another legit ball handler who can create his own buckets

but gotdamn Roco still clamping fools...are we sure we need OG :lupe:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Joel has no excuse not to drop 30 on Boston every time we play them. They have no one to guard him. Horford is washed and Porzingis has never been able to guard him. They even had Jrue guarding him on some positions.

Melton's been so bad I almost want Furk to get a chance to start at the 2.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
this is what I was worried about with Maxey...he's still an undersized guard still learning how to play point. In the playoffs it might be too much for him in crunch time.

like @Flight said, getting somebody like Brogdon to calm everybody down would be a great for us. We need another legit ball handler who can create his own buckets

but gotdamn Roco still clamping fools...are we sure we need OG :lupe:
We don’t need OG, I think we’re good on wings, but a secondary ball handler is necessary. Brogdon seems like a good candidate

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Only reason they won’t do the Brogdon deal is they’re banking on facy imo. But I’m sorry ima keep it real..I don’t want Siakam and I doubt Kawhi or PG leave LA.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Only reason they won’t do the Brogdon deal is they’re banking on facy imo. But I’m sorry ima keep it real..I don’t want Siakam and I doubt Kawhi or PG leave LA.
I don’t want any parts of Siakam. We’ll be like looking at him the same way we looked at Tobias all these yr. Their games aren’t similar at all but we’ll likely overpay him and he’ll never meet those expectations. I rather Brogdon or OG for this season.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Joel has no excuse not to drop 30 on Boston every time we play them. They have no one to guard him. Horford is washed and Porzingis has never been able to guard him. They even had Jrue guarding him on some positions.

Melton's been so bad I almost want Furk to get a chance to start at the 2.

Their scheme was to have Jrue man him up and Porzingis come on the help

Since Jrue has carte blanche to reach as much as he wants it kind of worked

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Starting to wonder if the Sixers should just keep this team. Also maybe they should resign Tobias if Nurse has him playing like this :patrice:

Time will tell for sure. The talent, coaching, and chemistry is here. The question is Maxey...is he really THAT guy?

Bucks have Dame who can go on his own 10-0 run
Celtics have Brown/Tatum who can go on their own 10-0 run
Nuggets have Murray (when healthy) that go goes on his own 10-0 run
Flabby harden took over games last year

I dont trust embiid like that in those situations. Not until he shows me in the postseason. So without a fast break opportunity, can we just give Maxey the ball in a half court set and tell him to take over? :ld: maybe?