Bruhs I started working at this UPS job as a side hustle

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
invoking aids comparisons, indictments of capitalism, malcolm-like appeals to the united nations, ruminations on the mental health effects of working at ups... what a post :wow:
This is clearly his first real work ever :heh:

UPS, a "side hustle"...breh you got a JOB :russ:

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The only way to survive out there is to not care about the job or how you come across. I was there young thinking I was gonna be that nikka that made is 30 years and made $70.00 a hour like they sell you at orientation. “I’m going to retire with a million dollars in my retirement, you just gotta stick around and work hard”…they foul for that.

It was personal with them nikkas when I quit. I actually showed up, went into my truck to start the shift and stood there. I just stood and stood and once that joker was backed up and they had to stop the belt I hopped out the truck and told the supervisor I’m gone.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And first off:pacspit: to Biggie I am mad that UPS was hiring. This job is deadass actually the worst thing ever like I knew this shyt would be aids, but this job is actually even worse than I thought:russ:. I took it as a little summer job as I just finished school and wanted something that was relatively easy to save money over the summer before approaching a real job. This shyt was hiring at $23 an hour if you show up all five days you scheduled and it’s 5 hour shifts from 10pm-3am, so I was thinking bet easy money and a little work out .Again I knew this was capitalistic UPS so I knew would be ass, but this shyt worse than I thought. These nikka expect you to unload 400 packages an hour:what: That is 7 per minute which with all there rules of building a wall that is physically impossible. There was no sort of training, it was just a rush to start working and have some nikka that’s probably younger than me “train me”. Most the management and hub leaders are kids my age who were probably tricked into thinking that getting$30-40 to boss nikkas around was cool, and they have no idea what they are doing:russ:. Oh yeah and coincidentally the first day I started working they made the pay go down to $22 an hour. How hasn’t the UN stepped in for human violations on this place :dead:, this place is the most depressing shyt you’ll see and I worked at a nursing home. On top of that you get a 10 minute break that’s not even ten minutes and as soon as the break is done your expected in your hub already, not walking to it but already there that’s a 5 minute break:mjlol:. I was thinking this could be a side hustle and I can have another job but for a 5 hour shift this shyt is:dahell:
Take notes nikka

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They fired my ass after 3 months
:russ:

Shyt was slave work and I wasn't having it. By the last month I was just waiting for them to fire me

Loaded slow as fukk on purpose to troll them

Bullshytted with the females in small sort

Dipped my dikk in the supervisors coffee

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I did seasonal work one Christmas but my shyt was gravy, I just didn’t have enough work

Drivers loaded (threw) all the packages into a pod.when I got there I sorted the packages in order and hop in a golf cart and delivered them around a rich neighborhood

Cpl times but he’s came to the door wrapped in towels n shyt

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:mjlol:

I had a job as a UPS loader in the summer of 2001, shyt was ASS CHEEKS. They had a hub in Burtonsville MD and my shift was the same as OPs. I lasted two fukking weeks. I had a dikk ass supervisor who saw me drenched in sweat working in them humid ass trailers in the middle of June and would catch an attitude with me when he saw me getting a drink of water. I walked out that Friday and never came back.