Bruhs, Atlanta…..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i know i was..shyt had me and my nikkas upset brehs :upsetfavre:

Breh I've been here two years and shyt still pisses me off. I went to Atlantic Station for the first time on a Sunday with my girl (not knowing any better) and same fukking thing. Nothing but fukking fags everywhere man. I told my shorty that we leaving now. Ain't no one wanna see a gang of homo dudes with lip gloss and dresses and purses on a damn Sunday :damn:

Daps
I don't get the logic. Every time you see a gay man it's that big of a shock that it consumes all of your attention?

Y'all pay that much attention to other dudes in general?

You're average straight men is gonna be too busy looking at all the fine women. :what:

If you walk into a room of homos and dimes and you pay attention to homos, you have a problem.

Like I said, y'all have been desensitized.

The average straight black guy hasn't seen open flaming BLACK fakkitry like that. It catches them by surprise. Leaves em with the :what: face.

You can keep playing this "focus on the fine women" angle, but it's bullshyt. If you walk into Lennox and there's a bunch of retards walking around stunting (cuz the special olympics is in town) that would catch you off guard too. It doesn't mean you focusing too much on retards instead of women....that's just an uncommon sight.

Well flaming Black fakkitry is an uncommon sight to most of Black America outside of Atlanta.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Appreciate the advice. Pretty much out of town straight dudes can fest in Atl.:smugfavre:

Who are the well known party promoters in ATL?

Yes...if you are from out of town women in ATL will be all over you. My homegirl told me that years ago & I took her advice I feasted like Thanksgiving there. They are right though...you will just run into bad women there that are considered Atlanta 5's...but are like 8's elsewhere :ahh:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My cousin just got accepted to grad school at Clark Atlanta. So now, I have a reason to visit the city. What are the hot spots for young black straight men to meet fine women. Put me on.

Yall gonna let this nicca get away with this half way diss. Nicca stay yo Hank Hill ass in Arlington. Yo cousin might be another outta state fakkit ass nicca, going to Clark n' shyt.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Man I caught it immediately... but I couldn't get mad.. it was a fair question

If he was going to any other state he wouldn't have asked for straight spots to hang out in, not a fair question at all.

To add to the thread though:
Aye bruh it's a street called Joseph E. Boone, they have hoes all around that area. Get out and walk around and have a great time :obama:.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If he was going to any other state he wouldn't have asked for straight spots to hang out in, not a fair question at all.

To add to the thread though:
Aye bruh it's a street called Joseph E. Boone, they have hoes all around that area. Get out and walk around and have a great time :obama:.

You gonna get this nikka killed. :russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Breh, it's not even defending Lenox. It's reading stupid shyt. You'll illogically contradict yourselves when it's convenient like females. Just stfu and stop worry about people who don't effect you at all. Lol. The man asked for the best malls, it damn sure ain't Southlake, and a list of those more than like contains Lenox on ANYONE'S list.

Black men are the only people who worry about the number of homos at Lenox/in Atlanta. It's no coincidence DL nikka numbers are off the chain, homos stay on your minds..

I see you just one of these bytch nikkas who just wanna argue for the sake of arguing..
The nikka asked for spots he could meet dimes, not which was the best mall for shopping you dummy. .

I said Southlake, because it was literally the last spot I was at where I seen a bunch of random dimes..Then you say don't listen to him, like I'm lying :pacspit:

How I contradict myself?? The fukk are you even talking about??

You don't have to be a DL homo to be aware of where the fakkits love to congregate.. You don't have to be a DL homo to not want to be in an environment full of flaming fruitopians...

You kinda exposing yaself taking the Lenox shyt to heart lo key

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I mean for a gay ass city, why niccas wanna visit so bad? It's kind of suspect if you ask me. If you go to ANY major city in America you will have a high concentration of fakkits n' shyt. I don't condone or defend the shyt but an Atlanta nicca will straight up tell niccas that Lenox, Lindbergh, and Peachtree has a lot of fakkits in that area.... Then a nicca will come back with a thread talking about, "Man Atlanta is gay as shyt, I went to Lenox Mall..."

It's like :what:, nicca did you just go looking for it? I'm not used to gay niccas prancing around because I don't hang out in those areas like the niccas that talk down do.

If you think Atlanta is soft, I dare you niccas to go to Joseph E. Boone, Pittsburgh, Mechanicsville, and 4th Ward talking the gay shyt and get yo dumb ass murked. Even in Decatur you can get ya issue real quick and it can get ugly for you. Stone Mountain is the burbs and a young nicca will do you in just to prove a point.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yall gonna let this nicca get away with this half way diss. Nicca stay yo Hank Hill ass in Arlington. Yo cousin might be another outta state fakkit ass nicca, going to Clark n' shyt.

Yo, Dallas and Arlington got some bad ass hoes playa. Now, we have our fair share of gays here but from these posts, it don't compare to Atl.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think the thing with The ATL is that the homos don't have their own section like other cities do. Here in LA you'll see a gay here or there but really them mothafukkers are concentrated deep in spots like West Hollywood and whatnot. In Atlanta gays are all over the cot damn city, like fukk it.

-they still got a lot of bad bishes though :lawd:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Like I said, y'all have been desensitized.

The average straight black guy hasn't seen open flaming BLACK fakkitry like that. It catches them by surprise. Leaves em with the :what: face.

You can keep playing this "focus on the fine women" angle, but it's bullshyt. If you walk into Lennox and there's a bunch of retards walking around stunting (cuz the special olympics is in town) that would catch you off guard too. It doesn't mean you focusing too much on retards instead of women....that's just an uncommon sight.

Well flaming Black fakkitry is an uncommon sight to most of Black America outside of Atlanta.

rrnpco.jpg