Bruhs, Atlanta…..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You Atlanta niccas have become desensitized to that shyt....your average straight man is gonna be shocked by the flaming homo behavior.

I don't get the logic. Every time you see a gay man it's that big of a shock that it consumes all of your attention?

Y'all pay that much attention to other dudes in general?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm not worried about anything.. This my city....I make a trip to the Macy's mens department at Lenox 1-2 times a year.. the :wrist: dont bother me at all.. dude let it be known hes a straight male looking for fine women, so I aint sending him to Fakkitville, because he not from here and could be a bit uncomfortable in such a fruitopian environment..
Southlake aint the boonies nikka.. its not downtown.. dont mean its in the middle of nowhere.. I've never been to that mall and not seen multiple dimes from different races
Southlake mall is the boonies. You just one of them off the wall nikkas. A tourist comes to your city and you say Southlake Mall. Don't try to make everyone wallow with you in that shyt hole.

Atlanta, period, has a lot of homos. Should the dude stay inside? CAU's campus/the AUC is FILLED with homos, should he never go there? Sometimes you all's logic just makes no sense and looks stupid. You're so concerned about homos all the dimes walkin' past you. Sounds pretty homo to me.

i straight spit my drink out when i read Southlake Mall.
Breh. And this dude is trying to tell me something. :snoop:

I wouldnt even recommend a mall for someone coming from out of town unless they actually wanted to go shopping. If his cousin is going to Clark the best move would be to ask someone walking around campus. Go to a college party instead of some event where everyone will be in there.
True. I only posted cause he asked for them. I'd just go chill on the yard/quad.

You Atlanta niccas have become desensitized to that shyt....your average straight man is gonna be shocked by the flaming homo behavior.
You're average straight men is gonna be too busy looking at all the fine women. :what:

If you walk into a room of homos and dimes and you pay attention to homos, you have a problem.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Southlake mall is the boonies. You just one of them off the wall nikkas. A tourist comes to your city and you say Southlake Mall. Don't try to make everyone wallow with you in that shyt hole.

Atlanta, period, has a lot of homos. Should the dude stay inside? CAU's campus/the AUC is FILLED with homos, should he never go there? Sometimes you all's logic just makes no sense and looks stupid. You're so concerned about homos all the dimes walkin' past you. Sounds pretty homo to me.

I'm not making anyone do shyt... Southlake mall got dimes.. You can call the mall whatever name you want, but you cant dispute that fact.. The entire midtown area is heavily congested with fakkits.. I know I used to work out there.. Like someone said before we're desensitized to that shyt..but to someone coming from out of town, its only respectful that you let that man know you're sending him to fakkitville.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh, don't go to Lenox. It's Sodom & Gomorrah

Gay day at Lenox is Saturdays. However you might not want to totally avoid Lenox because its pretty much the best mall in Atlanta and its a known fact that chicks love to shop. Phipps is cool but its got all the pricey stores (Gucci, Versace, Tiffany's) so usually its a much smaller crowd there.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm not making anyone do shyt... Southlake mall got dimes.. You can call the mall whatever name you want, but you cant dispute that fact.. The entire midtown area is heavily congested with fakkits.. I know I used to work out there.. Like someone said before we're desensitized to that shyt..but to someone coming from out of town, its only respectful that you let that man know you're sending him to fakkitville.
Every place has dimes. We know you don't step into the city to avoid homos (which frankly makes no sense, because unless you are homo, I see no reason why homos tempt you). Congratulations. Now, for the people who want to do things in Atlanta... Atlanta has a reputation. I'm sure the dude knows the reputation. Sometimes you all are just straight biased on the things you speak out on. You're spitting all this shyt about Lenox Mall, but the man is clearly gonna be near CAU/Morehouse (faq central, like 85% homo) and you're quiet. You don't think it's hella fakkits out at Southlake (The biggest mall in one of the cheapest suburban areas of Atlanta)

Funny thing is, you're in one of those other Atlanta threads riding for Atlanta and putting down everyone else for talking about the homos and lo and behold... Here you are :huhldup:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Appreciate the advice. Pretty much out of town straight dudes can fest in Atl.:smugfavre:

Who are the well known party promoters in ATL?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Gay day at Lenox is Saturdays. However you might not want to totally avoid Lenox because its pretty much the best mall in Atlanta and its a known fact that chicks love to shop. Phipps is cool but its got all the pricey stores (Gucci, Versace, Tiffany's) so usually its a much smaller crowd there.

Breh, you can listen to this nikka if you want to, but like I said don't go to Lenox. There's bad Hoes in Perimeter mall. When I first came to Atlanta, I had my jump off with me, went to Lenox not knowing any better, and shorty I was with was like more niggss was staring at me than her :sadbron:

Last Friday I went with my GF, thinking the fakkits wouldn't be out plus its the closest mall to my house and we was running late. I was handcuffing my girl like my name was Carl Winslow. Went to Macy's and all the sodomites who worked there kept asking me if I needed help. We leave and go to another store, and nothing homo ass nikkas there. We go outside, I see some dude in drag. I start walking to my car, there's another homo in daisy dukes. All of this happened in a 20 minute time span.

Never again will I step foot inside that den of iniquity. Lenox is the last place you wanna go Breh, that shyt is fukking demonic and I'm not even trying to be funny.

In atlanta women are everywhere. You can find dimes at the damn quick trip gas station. You don't gotta go outta your way to get at them. So why on earth would you recommend going to the gayest mall in America I have no clue :scusthov:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Appreciate the advice. Pretty much out of town straight dudes can fest in Atl.:smugfavre:

Who are the well known party promoters in ATL?

Just call up the club and ask to get on the guest list. It's usually free before like 11 I think, but get there early.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Every place has dimes. We know you don't step into the city to avoid homos (which frankly makes no sense, because unless you are homo, I see no reason why homos tempt you). Congratulations. Now, for the people who want to do things in Atlanta... Atlanta has a reputation. I'm sure the dude knows the reputation. Sometimes you all are just straight biased on the things you speak out on. You're spitting all this shyt about Lenox Mall, but the man is clearly gonna be near CAU/Morehouse (faq central, like 85% homo) and you're quiet. You don't think it's hella fakkits out at Southlake (The biggest mall in one of the cheapest suburban areas of Atlanta)

Funny thing is, you're in one of those other Atlanta threads riding for Atlanta and putting down everyone else for talking about the homos and lo and behold... Here you are :huhldup:

:pachaha:
Damn ma nikka why you defending Lenox so hard, like you got stock in that muthafuka. I was with you on Perimeter and N.Point, but Lenox??:comeon:.Lenox aint the only mall in Atlanta. Midtown isnt the only area in Atlanta.. Anyone visiting Atlanta not wanting to see the gay freakshow, just avoid Lenox/midtown, everywhere else one hundred

And yes when you come here you will:eat:
youhave so many options

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:pachaha:
Damn ma nikka why you defending Lenox so hard, like you got stock in that muthafuka. I was with you on Perimeter and N.Point, but Lenox??::comeon:.Lenox aint the only mall in Atlanta. Midtown isnt the only area in Atlanta.. Anyone visiting Atlanta not wanting to see the gay freakshow, just avoid Lenox/midtown, everywhere else one hundred
And yes when you come here you will:eat:
youhave so many options

Breh, it's not even defending Lenox. It's reading stupid shyt. You'll illogically contradict yourselves when it's convenient like females. Just stfu and stop worry about people who don't effect you at all. Lol. The man asked for the best malls, it damn sure ain't Southlake, and a list of those more than like contains Lenox on ANYONE'S list.

Black men are the only people who worry about the number of homos at Lenox/in Atlanta. It's no coincidence DL nikka numbers are off the chain, homos stay on your minds..