Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Perimeter
North Point
Lenox

Only malls I frequent in Atlanta. Straight bougie dimes :ahh:

Little 5 Points/North Druid Hills = more dimes. College aged students frequent this area

Atlantic Station is overrated. Average chicks who think they are hot shyt and teenagers

Surrounding metro area malls on the South/East/West side for hoodrats.

Opera
Velvet Room
Clubs in Atlanta have become stupid to me. I usually only throw/do house parties there.

Appreciate it. They say Atlanta has an edge over Houston, far as bad women. I guess, I'll find out.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He'll find better looking women there than at Southlake Mall (a mall for low-income housing hoodrats from Riverdale/Clayton County who have displaced from the city). You clearly don't get out much.

Southlake mall chicks got that dumb ass though. Phat asses in sweatpants are always good to go for me. And you dont have to be about shyt to pull em either unlike at Perimeter and Lenox.

Man im old, i remember when Southlake was a white mall.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He'll find better looking women there than at Southlake Mall (a mall for low-income housing hoodrats from Riverdale/Clayton County who have displaced from the city). You clearly don't get out much.

Homie said he looking for hot spots for young black straight men to meet fine women...

And you wanna send that man to Lenox??? the fakket headquarters?? where you apparently frequent
:pacspit:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gotta go to Lenox during the week. If you're going Friday night or Saturday, prepare for the freak show. :pachaha:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Southlake mall chicks got that dumb ass though. Phat asses in sweatpants are always good to go for me. And you dont have to be about shyt to pull em either unlike at Perimeter and Lenox.
Man im old, i remember when Southlake was a white mall.
Ass don't make your face cute.

Homie said he looking for hot spots for young black straight men to meet fine women...
And you wanna send that man to Lenox??? the fakket headquarters?? where you apparently frequent
:pacspit:
A mall central to the Atlanta area (not in the boonies) where are the fine women with minimum baggage and money frequent and you are worried about gay men. Impressive :skip: :leon:

I honestly don't think thread starter is an DL homo with uncontrollable urges, so I don't think the presence of gay people bother him when fine women are around. Straight men usually focus on the women, homosexuals focus on homosexuals.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

A mall central to the Atlanta area (not in the boonies) where are the fine women with minimum baggage and money frequent and you are worried are gay men. Impressive :skip: :leon:

Man Southlake got some dimes too. Plus they not gonna be putting on a front like them Lenox hoes. Some people arent into that fake status scene that seems to be overtaking the city now.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

A mall central to the Atlanta area (not in the boonies) where are the fine women with minimum baggage and money frequent and you are worried about gay men. Impressive :skip: :leon:

I honestly don't think thread starter is an DL homo with uncontrollable urges, so I don't think the presence of gay people bother him when fine women are around. Straight men usually focus on the women, homosexuals focus on homosexuals.

We don't have time for logic and reasoning around here sir.

Daps
Appreciate it. They say Atlanta has an edge over Houston, far as bad women. I guess, I'll find out.

Nah..but dudes is right, there are bad women everywhere. You'd be best doing what you wanna do and running into chicks there. :scusthov: @ a grown man sauntering around malls solely to pick up women.

As far as specific night spots, it you'd have to be specific on the type of chick/atmosphere you seek.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Man Southlake got some dimes too. Plus they not gonna be putting on a front like them Lenox hoes. Some people arent into that fake status scene that seems to be overtaking the city now.
Dimes in Southlake = Women attached to drug dealers/hoodrats/baby mamas/etc..

From my experience, women on the Northside are wayyyy quicker to get down/party than women at these other spots y'all are talking about. They bougie, but loose. Rats at South Dekalb/Greenbriar/Southlake are boring.

He is more likely to find a move that doesn't involve waiting in line at the Libra that leads to nothing with te places y'all are talking. He seems to be more around the college age type person, why are y'all referring him to spots where college students/people of that age group spend none of their time and more than likely (a) never heard of and (b) afraid to go?

Daps

You Atlanta niccas have become desensitized to that shyt....your average straight man is gonna be shocked by the flaming homo behavior.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dimes in Southlake = Women attached to drug dealers/hoodrats/baby mamas/etc..

From my experience, women on the Northside are wayyyy quicker to get down/party than women at these other spots y'all are talking about. They bougie, but loose. Rats at South Dekalb/Greenbriar/Southlake are boring.

He is more likely to find a move that doesn't involve waiting in line at the Libra that leads to nothing with te places y'all are talking. He seems to be more around the college age type person, why are y'all referring him to spots where college students/people of that age group spend none of their time and more than likely (a) never heard of and (b) afraid to go?

Yeah i wasnt really speaking on what he should do, just the malls in general.

I wouldnt even recommend a mall for someone coming from out of town unless they actually wanted to go shopping. If his cousin is going to Clark the best move would be to ask someone walking around campus. Go to a college party instead of some event where everyone will be in there.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

I'm not worried about anything.. This my city....I make a trip to the Macy's mens department at Lenox 1-2 times a year.. the :wrist: dont bother me at all.. dude let it be known hes a straight male looking for fine women, so I aint sending him to Fakkitville, because he not from here and could be a bit uncomfortable in such a fruitopian environment..

Southlake aint the boonies nikka.. its not downtown.. dont mean its in the middle of nowhere.. I've never been to that mall and not seen multiple dimes from different races