Bruh... What the fukk is "Tupac in a business suit"?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
"2pac in a business suit" - Woman's perfect man "Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets" - Man's perfect woman. The only thing is woman REALLY want their perfect ideal. Most men don't really want ours. Most of are egos couldn't handle knowing our wife and mother of are children was a freak because that means she was a freak with the men before u.
Let your spouse know that you actually enjoy sex, brehettes :martin:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some dudes on here swear bytches be saying this but i've never heard a bytch in real life say she wanted "Tupac in a business suit" or some shyt. Most of the chicks my age ain't into Pac like that anyway. Too young.

I think it comes from some dudes putting Pac on a pedestal themselves tbh

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I watched a documentary on 'pac back in the day and his friends said that he'd immediately get on his back and use his legs to fend off dudes when he got in fights.

He was on that MMA/BJJ shyt even before Royce Gracie and Mowgli.

:gladbron:
:rudy: fukk outta here nikka I watched that same doc and you left out some shyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black man that is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, who calls out white men, who rocks $10,000 suits, drives a 7 series, has 7 certs, a God fearing man that runs the hottest record label in town, sells drugs, bust his gun, runs the streets, swags out in the club every Thurs. to Sat. night, but has time for his special lady on Sunday morning opening up to the lord. :troll:

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some dudes on here swear bytches be saying this but i've never heard a bytch in real life say she wanted "Tupac in a business suit" or some shyt. Most of the chicks my age ain't into Pac like that anyway. Too young.

I think it comes from some dudes putting Pac on a pedestal themselves tbh

Generation X women loved pac. There was a joke on BET comic view where this fat broad was screamed that she wanted a brotha like Pac in corporate America. Basically, where the origin of "Tupac in a Business Suit" came from.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So is this gonna become an official smiley?:
5CzDxfa.png