Bruh... What the fukk is "Tupac in a business suit"?

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
While we're on the subject, what is it about a suit that gets women all hot and bothered? :jbhmm:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:birdman: wife nah sex husband.

Not if he was on some gyal fi breed mentality ...

I am a person Damon
tumblr_mcxmo9TOyZ1qctnb4o1_250.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I guess someone who is both street smart, and book smart. A real man's man who can handle himself in the boardroom as well as the bedroom. A man who is not afraid to show emotion, and cry. A stand up gentleman with integrity, but not someone who will take shyt. A dude who has his life together, and who hasn't been handed anything. Someone who knows how to truly respect women.

...basically me. :obama:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I forgot to mention that they want to be taken around the world, first class and all inclusive, and let their man shut down the party scene everywhere he goes. Straight up holy status.

They want that Gwad Breh

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know its frustrating, but why worry about things that can't be changed? Women gon women we can't be crying about shyt that doesn't go our way MEN

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They want that Gwad Breh

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Giving that work to women that want a thug in corporate America with a rap sheet and a Harvard education along with Olympic athleticism and prime Mike Tyson skill.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Chill wit the shyt talkin' bro bro.

2pac Shakur AkA Don Makaveli AKA Black Jesus was always in a suit outside of court.

I don't know if you get a kick outta spittin' smack about the Don, but just realize that the man is gone, so stop wit the insults.

Blame the media and small minded c00ns that ignored Pac Black Panther upbringing.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Gus Fring is a full-time crook, owning a fried chicken joint is nothing. Maybe Stringer Bell because he bought condos and rented them out with drug money.

He owned multiple chicken joints along with other businesses (Dry cleaning joint where he made the mega lab)
They were successful as shyt and gave him the perfect cover to launder all his drug money.
He owned all the trucks carrying 'product' for the chicken joints to and fro all over the place.
He was ruthless (Look at me hector....:demonic:) Reserved (I hide in plain sight..now shake my hand and leave:myman:) and Calculating (
He wiped the entire cartel after they killed off his supposed lover or some shyt 'cause he was trying to break into the drug game
:whew:)

With all the money stringer had, he went to Community College:troll: and got faded by Clay Davis on some stalled Condo contracts 'cause he didn't have the foresight to have a high powered lawyer present when signing deals worth hundreds of thousands of dollars:mjlol: and then wanted to have him killed to protect his ego.:ufdup:
Avon said it best. 'Stringer's a cat that ain't hard enough for the streets and ain't smart enough for them sharks out there...he smart, but not that smart' Nothin' against Stringer, I love him as a character but he falls to Fring on this one.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Do you prefer him over David? What about him compared to her new love interest (that guy from CSI).
:patrice: I loved him and David for MJ. I wish David didn't get that woman pregnant. (But I'm thinking he might not be the daddy).
I liked Sheldon too, but I don't think they were compatible.