Bruh... What the fukk is "Tupac in a business suit"?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol that guy from power is what women want basically, matter of fact i think a black chick created the character....bw grew up lusting after these dudes, and get ran through by guys that can pretend to be that, after 30 they finally mature and want a "good man"...while having 3 b*stard kids and a saggy belly

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I can only imagine primarily the broke, ignorant and uneducated black women wanting this fantasy dude.

A type a chick I would run far away from.

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
vfF5QbU.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Diick Gregory in Timberlands.

Generation X women loved pac. There was a joke on BET comic view where this fat broad was screamed that she wanted a brotha like Pac in corporate America. Basically, where the origin of "Tupac in a Business Suit" came from.

That would be a gold mine if that video was found.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to work with a cat who would go home, throw on a wife beater, and sell weed.

Nicca was making about 65-$70,000 a year at his position.Might be peanuts in NY, but this was in Arizona.That's like $100,000 out there.Married to a beautiful sista...2 daughters....

But yeah, this nicca was still serving sacks.I went over to his house one day, and this dude was sitting on the couch looking like DMX in Belly.Wife beater, cig, weed/scale sitting on the coffee table..

He must've caught the ???? in my eyes, so he said to me:
"Just for extra spending money, ya know? Plus this keeps wifey turned on.Gotta show her this side of me from time to time:myman:"

Craziest part about it, it all sounded reasonable to me:yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lol that guy from power is what women want basically, matter of fact i think a black chick created the character....bw grew up lusting after these dudes, and get ran through by guys that can pretend to be that, after 30 they finally mature and want a "good man"...while having 3 b*stard kids and a saggy belly

power was created by a black woman, but look at ghost. his wife lost him to a side piece, and left her with his kids. so is that really what these hoes are looking for?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I used to work with a cat who would go home, throw on a wife beater, and sell weed.

Nicca was making about 65-$70,000 a year at his position.Might be peanuts in NY, but this was in Arizona.That's like $100,000 out there.Married to a beautiful sista...2 daughters....

But yeah, this nicca was still serving sacks.I went over to his house one day, and this dude was sitting on the couch looking like DMX in Belly.Wife beater, cig, weed/scale sitting on the coffee table..

He must've caught the ???? in my eyes, so he said to me:
"Just for extra spending money, ya know? Plus this keeps wifey turned on.Gotta show her this side of me from time to time:myman:"

Craziest part about it, it all sounded reasonable to me:yeshrug:

:mindblown:

dude probably wasn't even selling. he was crushing up oregano to give his wife a perception that he was still heavy in the streets :mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
power was created by a black woman, but look at ghost. his wife lost him to a side piece, and left her with his kids. so is that really what these hoes are looking for?
:yeshrug: game is the game...the key is too emulate this ghost guy i guess

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

dude probably wasn't even selling. he was crushing up oregano to give his wife a perception that he was still heavy in the streets :mjlol:

But his wife was attracted to that. I ain't saying you got to be a fake thug to get these women wet, but at least to push it to them.