Bruce Pritchard: Triple H used to eat The Rock alive on the mic who then used to bytch backstage

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter fact has hhh ever cut a good intersting entertaining promo?
Going back and watching his DX stuff it was just a buncha corny dikk jokes that only a preteen would be amused by.
Someone hit me with some links :dame:

Dx promos were shytty after hbk left
All they said was suck it 99 percent of time
Cuz it was popular wit kids
Val venis did their gimmick better with his sex innuendo promos b4 his matches
:mjlol:

Also i realize hbk waited until austin and rock left b4 he decided to return full time
:mjlol:
and thats also what opened the door for HHHs reign of terror .
:hhh:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I could’ve sworn.... the REAL story was...:usure:

They’d give both of them a “script” and tell them to stick to it.

But when they went out there, Rick would do what he was told but HHH would go offscript and start at times throwing in low blows and shots.

Rock maybe once or twice did make a comment backstage (or complain since I know what time it is in here, op trynna create a thread to shyt on Rock). But was more or less told “So? What you gonna do about it?” To which from there the Rock began to as well go off script and eat HHH and anyone else’s lunch as he went on to be not only bigger than Hunter but one of the biggest stars in the business.:hubie:

@R=G did I miss anything or did I lie?:jawalrus:

OP tried to twist that shyt around so expertly :blessed:

Your post is EXACTLY what Bruce said happened :russ:

Good try tho, OP.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This is spin. I don’t recall triple h eating up the rock alive at all or even modestly one upping him. Only person who came close was maybe Austin or perhaps Cena because they scripted rock to look inept.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I could’ve sworn.... the REAL story was...:usure:

They’d give both of them a “script” and tell them to stick to it.

But when they went out there, Rick would do what he was told but HHH would go offscript and start at times throwing in low blows and shots.

Rock maybe once or twice did make a comment backstage (or complain since I know what time it is in here, op trynna create a thread to shyt on Rock). But was more or less told “So? What you gonna do about it?” To which from there the Rock began to as well go off script and eat HHH and anyone else’s lunch as he went on to be not only bigger than Hunter but one of the biggest stars in the business.:hubie:

@R=G did I miss anything or did I lie?:jawalrus:

Basically. This has been known for years/well over a decade

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Hunter was always the guy who fought the guy or the guy who stood next to the guy. He was as good on the mic as he was as a wrestler in the ring, which was just average. The Rock exceeded Triple H as a wrestler and entertainer in almost every possible way, which is why 2000 beef was such high-quality content

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Triple H was known for planning on going off script while the others wouldn't, but look at what happened when Rock decided to take the reigns off. The only time HHB was better on the mic was 98, but by 99 Rock owned him from that point on.