Bruce Pritchard: Triple H used to eat The Rock alive on the mic who then used to bytch backstage

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
1. Kliq fakkits tried to hold The Rock down

2. HitGOAT looked out for The Rock backstage and protected him against Kliq fakkits

3. The Rock's promos were scripted to a point, but he added lots of improvisation

4. Hunter was mad that he could not reach The Rock or Austin's level

5. Bruce is a kissass fakkit and always has been

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
look what these fakkits tried to do.. :scust:

7bnre5U.gif

“I was slated by the booking committee to challenge Rocky Maivia for the Intercontinental Title and Hunter was insisting I beat him. I didn’t see any need for me to beat Rocky; it wouldn’t build heat for my new heel turn and would only undermine a real talent. I insisted on a DQ instead, which infuriated Hunter. He and Shawn disliked Rocky intensely and were too myopic to see that Rocky was destined to become one of the all-time greatest megastars in the history of the business, The Rock. Looking back, I’m glad I got to work with him at least once.” – Bret Hart, Hitman book.

GOAT 'The GOAT GOAT' GOAT :myman:

kH30tFS.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Matter fact has hhh ever cut a good intersting entertaining promo?
Going back and watching his DX stuff it was just a buncha corny dikk jokes that only a preteen would be amused by.
Someone hit me with some links :dame:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"If youre the game..you need to go back to the drawing board...because your game absolutely sucks"

"You like wearing that wwf title ...well ill take that belt put a little.icy hot on it and stick it straight up your candy ass"
:laff::laff:

Thats the thing

I never used to find these jokes funny at the time and its cringeworthy listening to it now

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Matter fact has hhh ever cut a good intersting entertaining promo?
Going back and watching his DX stuff it was just a buncha corny dikk jokes that only a preteen would be amused by.
Someone hit me with some links :dame:
Dont forget him admitting to being a bi sexual at King of the Ring 98....