Bruce Pritchard: Triple H used to eat The Rock alive on the mic who then used to bytch backstage

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I could’ve sworn.... the REAL story was...:usure:

They’d give both of them a “script” and tell them to stick to it.

But when they went out there, Rick would do what he was told but HHH would go offscript and start at times throwing in low blows and shots.

Rock maybe once or twice did make a comment backstage (or complain since I know what time it is in here, op trynna create a thread to shyt on Rock). But was more or less told “So? What you gonna do about it?” To which from there the Rock began to as well go off script and eat HHH and anyone else’s lunch as he went on to be not only bigger than Hunter but one of the biggest stars in the business.:hubie:

@R=G did I miss anything or did I lie?:jawalrus:

From piecing together the millions of stories Bruce has told, this is basically it. Trips would go into business for himself and Rock was being a professional. After a certain point he was told “it’s live” and basically ask for forgiveness instead of permission to fire back.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching that time period lately on the Network (I'm guessing they're referring to summer-late '98-early '99 when the Nation and DX were feuding). And yeah...nah. Rock smokes HHH and almost everyone else in the business on the mic every time. HHH might have been going off script, but he absolutely was NOT "eating Rock alive". He was the second best promo in his group (behind Road Dogg) and the third best if we're counting Jason Sensation :lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:what:

The fukk is Pritchard talking about. We actually saw and heard those promo exchanges. Who the fukk is he trying to fool/convince :mjlol: :dead:

That promo when Rock destroyed La Nariz after the sitdown interview he did with Jim Ross where he bytched and moaned about being held down after the Curtain Call :laff:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:what:

The fukk is Pritchard talking about. We actually saw and heard those promo exchanges. Who the fukk is he trying to fool/convince :mjlol: :dead:

That promo when Rock destroyed La Nariz after the sitdown interview he did with Jim Ross where he bytched and moaned about being held down after the Curtain Call :laff:

Trying to convince the same people who believe the Monday Night War and Ruthless Aggression documentaries are gospel.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dude crying about the Rock all week...comical. Mad that the People's elbow was more over Cripple H....now this insanity...like no one watched Rock murder Cripple H leading to Summerslam 98. Lol.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude crying about the Rock all week...comical. Mad that the People's elbow was more over Cripple H....now this insanity...like no one watched Rock murder Cripple H leading to Summerslam 98. Lol.

If posting the view of someone who was actually there and seen it all happen first hand called "crying" then yes Im crying :laugh: