Bruce Lee was so fast some of his moves couldn't be seen on film til slowed down..

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Demonstrations my man, no tourney battles as such!!
his proper real battle in Oakland lasted for 1 hour or more (can't remember)..the dude was called wong man jack..
fighterlegend02.jpg

many sources/witnesses claim that he gave a good fight and put bruce to some humuliation in terms of holding his own..

1 hr :patrice:? i real martial arts fight would not last that long, i don't believe the time on that, now 5-10 minutes maybe. i bet it was intense though

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
As
I swear people want to believe he was some mystical super human so badly.:heh:

He was one of the best showmen that's for sure, got all these dummies decades later thinking he was something he was not.:mjlol:
As far as physical feats alone, not including having fighting down to a science, he pretty much was superhuman. If he was such bs, explain all the witness accounts, what would it benefit them to make shyt up? You act as if he had people paying everyone off. Secondly, people wanna keep mentioning competition to discredit his knowledge, Bruce was knowledgeable in the arts as far as COMBAT. A controlled environment with rules like a ring, mat, or cage is not combat, its SPORT. There are a lot of mma fighters who would get washed in a street fight a totally different environment. The man was a genius, an insane physical specimem, and well ahead of his time. Give respect where its due.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And that video above I think he was using Wing Chun... And young. Eventually he tossed Wing Chun to the bushes but still used some of it's basic principles

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Demonstrations my man, no tourney battles as such!!
his proper real battle in Oakland lasted for 1 hour or more (can't remember)..the dude was called wong man jack..
fighterlegend02.jpg

many sources/witnesses claim that he gave a good fight and put bruce to some humuliation in terms of holding his own..
what are you using wikipedia? :heh:
i just posted a video of him in an actual tournament not those demonstrations he did after he became world famous.
and that fight with wong man jack lasted 5 minutes. how the fukk could nikkas fight for real for an hour? :wtff:
I'll tell you how impossible that is. find a video, any video, of an hour long fight.
i'll wait.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you're confusing display of fighting techniques vs fighting. Chuck is talking about actually being in the ring as a kick boxer. Not a show pony, showing technique to gain a degree in a belt.
they were wearing kickboxing gear on their heads. what kinda of demo is that?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
what are you using wikipedia? :heh:
i just posted a video of him in an actual tournament not those demonstrations he did after he became world famous.
and that fight with wong man jack lasted 5 minutes. how the fukk could nikkas fight for real for an hour? :wtff:
I'll tell you how impossible that is. find a video, any video, of an hour long fight.
i'll wait.
the video i responded too was no fukkin Tourneys..
the wing chun battle was some street fight shyt way before bruce developed his own system..