Bruce Lee was so fast some of his moves couldn't be seen on film til slowed down..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Bruce Lee got hemmed up by a fat cac that knew how to grapple. Hella overrated.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you're confusing display of fighting techniques vs fighting. Chuck is talking about actually being in the ring as a kick boxer. Not a show pony, showing technique to gain a degree in a belt.
read up on the man... he fought real fighters... realize they wanted to kill him for teaching his techniques to americans.. so chuck norris ain't no type of nikka to be talking about professional. them dudes in asia had been training since 4 years old, in arts that america didn't even know existed... and bruce was over there street fighting them nikkas for practice and laying hands on THEIR professional fighters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some of those in the video you could see (probably not in real life though)

But I remember reading somewhere that if you could see Bruce's punches on screen it was because he exaggerated them. How he fought in movies was not like how he fought in real life

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Big fan of Bruce...but I have to admit his legend lost some luster to me when Chuck Norris was being interviewed about him and Chuck was praising Bruce and the reporter asked him if they ever fought for real and Chuck said something like "well of course not, I was a professional fighter."

Made me look at Bruce more like one of these And 1 b-ball players with sick handles that could never actually beat an NBA player.

:yeshrug:
Chuck Norris was a professional athlete, super-competitive, alpha-male...what else is he supposed to say?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
He ain't lying
ibgVnnXy8C3X3j.png

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
read up on the man... he fought real fighters... realize they wanted to kill him for teaching his techniques to americans.. so chuck norris ain't no type of nikka to be talking about professional. them dudes in asia had been training since 4 years old, in arts that america didn't even know existed... and bruce was over there street fighting them nikkas for practice and laying hands on THEIR professional fighters
its still really tough to find someone to teach certain shyt over here

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
but bruce fought in real tournaments too. and in real street fights.
:dahell:

Demonstrations my man, no tourney battles as such!!
his proper real battle in Oakland lasted for 1 hour or more (can't remember)..the dude was called wong man jack..
fighterlegend02.jpg

many sources/witnesses claim that he gave a good fight and put bruce to some humuliation in terms of holding his own..