Brown University Student Falsely Identified As Boston Bombing Suspect Found Dead

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is where I am confused. It says he was last seen on March 16th. Maybe that was a typo and they meant April 16th. If it wasn't a typo then he went missing before the bombing.

lol it's not a typo

that's when he went missing

he probably committed suicide

concise

Veteran
Daps
No they dont. :dwillhuh:

:shaq2:

read:

Sunil Tripathi was last seen on March 16. His name was recently tossed around in social media circles during the marathon bombings, adding to his family's anguish over his disappearance.

The amateur detective sleuths on 4Ch*n, Reddit and other social sites were so eager to demonstrate their investigative prowess in the information vacuum days following the Boston Bombing, they managed to identify virtually everyone who appeared even slightly tanned and/or had a backpack as a potential suspect.

he was missing for weeks prior to the incident and pretty much left a suicide note in his apartment

it's not like he was wrongly identified on reddit and then someone jacked him from his dorm and killed him

context, people

:mindblown:

no, you didn't read what I just wrote. read it again.

"he was missing weeks prior to the incident"

he had been missing for weeks and THEN the bombing happened. people saw the FBI photos and said "wow, that really looks like someone I know, who just went missing, who lives in that area" and thought it was him

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
iN6OmI8BbluUG.gif

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So He Was Wrongly Accused Then Went Missing

Interesting

:mindblown:

no, you didn't read what I just wrote. read it again.

"he was missing weeks prior to the incident"

he had been missing for weeks and THEN the bombing happened. people saw the FBI photos and said "wow, that really looks like someone I know, who just went missing, who lives in that area" and thought it was him

That is where I am confused. It says he was last seen on March 16th. Maybe that was a typo and they meant April 16th. If it wasn't a typo then he went missing before the bombing.

:heh:

I fukking love this place.